Your Couple Habits

James- James and you tend to be the sort to be extremely quiet, but very touchy-feely. You two are always touching; like he has his arm around your waist, you're holding onto his arm, he hugs you whenever he feels like it, etc. Most find it cute, but others find it annoying and they envy you.

Sirius- You two are unsuprisingly loud. Always going on about each other to your friends, and are always sweet-talking each other or giving each other really smooth pickup lines. Or rather, you give him smooth pickup lines and his are more 'roll-your-eyes' cheesey.

Remus- You guys are literally couple goals! You two are so sweet, but with a mean streak. For instance, you both will be sitting next to each other in class, being complete angels to the professor, but after they walk away, you two are bitching about them and exchanging insults. Sometimes you both try and make the other laugh with all the salty comments made, and try to get each other in trouble.

A/N: Hey. Again, I couldn't be bothered writing about Peter; he can go eat his family, for all I care. Don't forget to Comment, Favourite and Share with a friend! Btw, I love reading everyone's comments, so please comment even if you feel it's a pointless thought, I love reading them! Thank you sooo much for 1K reads! Bye bye! :)