You Break Up

Suggested by _taiwox

James- You and James often break up, but always find yourselves getting back together. This time, you two get into a huge fight; you accusing him of checking out Lily Evans while at breakfast, and him accusing you of flirting with Sirius' little brother Regulus. Of course you weren't flirting with Regulus, Regulus was flirting with you, but James got the wrong idea, and James wasn't really checking out Lily; he would never check anyone out apart from you, but you're both extremely paranoid all of the time, so you break up.

Sirius- Sirius and you have a strange relationship, but both love each other regardless. One day, you come across Marlene McKinnon snogging your boyfriend, Sirius. You feel raged and storm off. Sirius pushes Marlene off of him, considering she's the one who forced herself onto him, and goes running after you, panicked thoughts clouding his mind and he expects the worst. He tries to explain what really happened, but you don't believe one word of it, and break things off with him.

Remus- The only thing that was wrong with your relationship Remus, was the fact that he thought he wasn't good enough for you; that he was less of a human and didn't feel worthy of anyone's love, and that he feared that one day he would hurt you really badly. You personally were never bothered by the fact that he was a were wolf, and you were under the impression that if, one day, he were to hurt you on a full moon, you wouldn't have minded being a were wolf. It would meen that you would be able to help him on the full moon and keep each other company. But Remus didn't think like that. He believed that he was a monster and that you needed prtection from him, so he broke up with you, even though he felt as though his heart had been physically ripped out of his chest, and even though he knew you'd be devastated.

A/N: Hello ... it me. Thank you for commenting on my previous chapters. It really makes me happy reading your comments about your thoughts and/or reactions to a certain preference. Please keep Commenting, Voting and don't forget to Share with a friend! :)