How He Asks You Out

James- He asks you out while you, him and the rest of the Marauders are out in Hogsmeade, where he pulls you off to the side and asks you in the most awkward way, leaving his skin the same colour as Lily's hair and you smiling like a lunartic, but ultimately agreeing to go with him alone to the next Hogsmeade trip.

Sirius- The way he asked you out was extremely simple, yet he obviously couldn't bring himself to do it for almost a whole three months; even knowing that you liked him in return. Everyone knew you liked eachother, and it was quite strange for Sirius to be acting this way. Eventually his friends, even (especially) Remus, pressured him into asking, and helped him out by shoving him into you. 

Remus- He was rather shy about asking you, he was scared that you were going to reject him or that he was going to hurt you somehow. You had liked him since first year, but he had never noticed you until now, but he was worried that asking you out would ruin the friendship that you guys had accumulated. He asked you after you guys had a late night, well it turned into a late night, study session. He was walking with you back to the Gryffindor common room, acting rather strange. Bit rich coming from you, but he was acting stranger than usual. You were worried you had done something wrong, until he couldn't contain it anymore, and just blurted it out. It was rather frightening, really.

A/N: Heya! I can't even be bothered writing anything about peter. He can go walk on lego, for all I care. Anyway, any suggestions on what preference you want? Feel free to suggest whatever you want, INCLUDING ONE-SHOTS if you'd like one. Don't forget to comment, favourite and share with friends! Thank you! :)