How You Meet

James-

You're walking towards your next class; transfiguration, when you are bashed into by what feels like a brick wall, and you fall flat on your back. Whatever, or whoever, ran into you, tumbles down and crashes down on top of you, crushing you. You hear laughter in the background, and by instinct you look up, only to see a pale boy's face, round glasses and raven black uncontrolled hair. You immediately recognise the boy to be the infamous James Potter. 

"Um, could you get off me, I can't really breathe..." You subtly hint, while blushing profusely.

He looks into your eyes for a split second, smirks, and pulls himself off of you. He then offers his hand, which you gladly take, helping you up off of the stone cold floor.

He gives you a strange but amused look. "Are you new? I don't think I'd ever forget a pretty face."

"No I'm not new, thank you for noticing." You reply with as much sass as you could muster while trying not to blush even more from the compliment. "The name's (L/N). (F/N) (L/N). Ravenclaw."

Sirius-

Sirius, currently in the hallway near the Hufflepuff common room, is snogging a random girl from who-knows-what house. Poor, unsuspecting you is casually strolling down that very hallway, with friends in tow, with only the intention of getting into your own common room, and not being mentally scarred for the remainder of the days you have to live.

You see two silhouettes, which might as well have been just one, that seemed to be a male and a female making out. Obviously grossed out, you rounded the small corner, only to be greeted, or not so much, by the one and only Sirius Black and his 'girlfriend of the day', practically one with eachother; both pressed so close together and basically eating eachother's face off, no exaggerations what-so-ever.

You clear your throat loudly, but they take no notice of your presence.

"Could you guys go share your saliva somewhere else? There are other people in this world, not all of them wanting to see this as they are innocently walking back to their own common room!" You yell, at last getting the attention you were trying to receive originally, causing the 'girlfriend of the day' to slither back to the hole whence she came, leaving Sirius to face the wrath himself.

"You're such an idiot!" You yell at him. He simply tried his signature half-smirk on you.

You were so infuriated, your barely noticed the three boys; Peter Pettigrew, James Potter and Remus Lupin standing at the top of the hallway, James watching in amusement, Peter confused as always, and Remus fearing for Sirius knowing exactly what you were capable of. 

Something snapped inside of you as Sirius began to shamelessly flirt with you, causing you to slap him as hard as you could, leaving a red handprint as a result. You storm off into your common room, leaving three quarters of the Marauders in awe; James, Sirius and Peter's mouthes are agape and Remus extremely impressed an proud.

Sirius is the first to break the ice. "She loves me."

Remus scoffs.

Remus-

You had just turned 14 the day before, and you are now on platform 9 3/4, pushing your luggage toward the old steam train that will take you to your school; Hogwarts. Taking your trunk aboard, you immediately start to search for an empty compartment, or close to it. All of the compartments seem to be full, except for one, which contains a tall, boney boy with sandy blone hair. He seems to have ghosts of scars on his face and hands, except for one of the scars which looks significantly deep, running from the top of the left side of his face, missing his eye by milimetres, over his slightely puffy lips and finishing on the right of his chin. 

Though he looks peaceful, with his nose burried deep in the book that is in his hands. You knock, obviously disturbing the peace, and ask if you may join him.

"Yeah of course." He smiles kindly to you, only glancing at the strange colour of you hair; lilac.

You smile back, causing your hair to turn a light red shade, "thank you," and enter you the compartment, taking the seat opposite him. You place your trunk up in the overhead space and take out a book from the backpack you brought.

As you opened the book and started reading, you couldn't help but notice the scarred boy look up from his book and read the title of the book you have in hand.

"Wonder." He reads aloud and meets your eyes. "Is it a good book?

You smile a little and nod. "Yeah it is. It's amazing, really."

"Where did you get it from?"

"It's a muggle book. I got it from a muggle book store." You reply. "I could lend it to you if you'd like?"

He smiles brightly. "I'd love that, but I don't even know what house you're in so I would be able to return it to you, let alone your name." At this, your hair turns to the colour maroon.

"My name is (F/N). And I'm also a Gryffindor."

He gives a shocked look. "How come I've never seen you around before?"

"I tend to keep to myself."

A/N: I know I didn't include Peter, but I didn't really want to spend time writing about a traitor, and I'm sure no one really cares that I didn't include him. But if you do, in fact, care, you may DM me on Instagram, and I'll write you a story like one of the above. My Insta is @tronnor.wolfstar . Anyway, make sure to comment, vote and maybe even follow! Thank you!