Chapter 14

*** IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE ***

I have a surprise for all you all at the end of the chapter in the final author's note... enjoy ;)

__________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V.

So this is really it, huh? It's my duty to make sure that my "family" wins... why was I even put into any of this shit? Yes, I wanted something interesting to do with my life, but I didn't know that I would have to kill to make it that interesting. What if we all get caught? What if we end up going to jail because of the other's personal gain? What if... no I cannot think this way. I am Zayn Malik! I can cover up my mess and succeed in everything I do! No one will find out about anything because if one word slips past anyone's mouth, they're dead. Good-bye. Toodles! Ha!

 Wait a second... does this mean I have to kill Eleanor? She is the one behind this after all! If I kill her, I'll be left alone with Xavier... unless I have to kill him as well? Why do women have to be so damn confusing? The thing that I don't understand is why she needs to go as far as killing her ex boyfriend's boyfriend? Tomlinson is dead for Christ sakes! That's it! She wants to get rid of anyone that stands in the way. Why did she let Xavier take control? Am I missing something here? I am lost beyond words... this is why I don't want to be involved in anything these two do.

I miss my brothers... I miss all the jokes we used to do together at school. Why did I have to screw everything up with them? I LOVE THEM DAMMIT! Heh, perfect plan is brewing once again. I have a chance to save them... I'll do everything I am told, but with a twist. Nobody will see it coming. All of a sudden a hear a loud booming noise coming from the left. Eleanor did something to Xavier to knock him out cold. Now I'm being summoned; let the fun begin, I suppose.

Xavier's P.O.V

Zayn is acting awfully strange sitting there-- smiling and rubbing his hands together like he's conjuring up something. Maybe he's thinking of ways to torment his victims. Whatever it is he's doing, hopefully all goes to plan within the next 24 hours. I cannot let Eleanor down... her gain is in the palm of my hands. I can feel the victory already! I can feel the blood trickling down my arms from her tiny body and Zayn's....

I shook my head slightly to get those thoughts out of my head. No one must know of my plans-- no one. This time, I will be successful. I will make my father proud of me for once in my lifetime before it's too late. As my brain starts to function properly, I see Eleanor smirking in my direction with every step she takes. Huh?

"Something going on, my dear?" She stopped in her tracks once she sees that I am within her grasp. All too soon I spoke 'cause I got slapped across the face with such force that it knocks me to the ground. "I no longer need you to help me. With Zayn on my side you are just a waste of space. A waste of my time. Have a fun trip to hell, honey." A triggering light was blinking in my mind to run away from the scene, but I just couldn't. Whether it was because I wanted to die with all my pride and dignity or I'm numb, I stood there like an idiot.

BAM.

A few hours later, I start to open my eyes. I regret ever opening them because I have a splitting headache that still throbs loudly in my head. There is also a ticking sound coming from somewhere that just enhances my sensitivity. What even happened?

Looking down to close my eyes again, I notice that I'm trapped. Where am I? Glancing around, I see that I am attached to a buoy not too far away from shore. I try to move around to swim back to shore, but that wasn't happening any time soon. My arms are bound behind me while my legs are bound together as well. But I haven't even begun to describe what was strapped around my torso. If you know where I'm headed with this you're right. My Little Pony doll is strapped against me. Weird, right? Wrong! Well, you're right, but there is a ticking coming from it. ELEANOR IS GOING TO BLOW ME TO BITS! There goes my plan..