Chapter 12

Harry's  P.O.V

 We sat in silence for a few moments for Louis to recollect himself. During his presentation of what happened in his classroom made me laugh a bit. I couldn't help it because the same thing happened to me in the third grade-- well not in as much detail as Louis had read, but still.

A few minutes have passed and Louis is yet to get out of his trance. Niall nudged me to go over to the kitchen to talk with him. About what? Who the hell knows, it is Niall afterall. Finding the island in the middle of the kitchen, I jump onto it and take my seat there while I wait for what he has to say.

"Dude, how in the hell does that happen to someone? If my mum switched my papers like that, I would be royally pissed." Niall gasped out with too little of breath. I chuckled in response and went on about the plan we have yet to accomplish. "Mate, what is the plan? You know the one where we totally destory the other species?"

With Niall's turn to laugh, I felt a hand grope my shoulder. I shuddered then turned to see Louis with a smirk on his face as well. "Really, babe, ' other species ' is that all you have to say about the people in our fucked up lives at the moment?" Even I had to laugh along with him because of how idiotic that sounded coming from him.

"Seriously, guys, what are we going to do about the situation?" Niall and I looked across towards Louis to see him shrug. No one knew what the hell we were going to do. How are we going to get revenge upon revenge when our fire is put out while the other is just getting started? Suddenly, I got an idea that magically popped up in my head. Maybe I am a bit too far fetched here, but my thoughts really do make a difference when I am in a heap of trouble.

"Alright this is what we are going to do..." BAM! A gunshot has punctured a whole through the glass window right above the stove. A quick glance around the room, I see both of the boys laying on the ground with their arms flailed up to protet their heads. No blood, so that must be a good sign. The only thing is, I feel a sharp pain in my arm. A feeling that is so intense I cannot even grasp the fact that my sight is blurred.

"Call an ambulance, Niall! I'm going after who has done this!" With that being said, I laid my head upon the opposite side of the island, letting my blood drain, and my eyes wander to the back of my head. I guess I won't be getting to that revenge game afterall-- maybe I will live long enough to hear what happened to those twats. "Stay with me buddy, the paramedics will be on their way any moment. Stay with me." I slip into a blissful sleep as I hear the sirens going off.

Louis' P.OV.

If there was a word to even remotely describe this situation, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I am so pissed that I can't even begin to think of who would of done this. Anyone could have shot at us, but only three people come to mind. Yep, those are the only ones that would consider doing such a thing to us. I wonder just who it is, though.

After regaining myself from the impact, I tell Niall to call the ambulance and then rush out the front door to find that no one was in sight. Not one soul. What the hell is going on here? Another shot has been distributed through the cool night air and to say I was scared shitless is an understatement.

I made a sharp turn to the sound to see Eleanor smiling with glee. Where did she come from, I thought. Her frame was nowhere in sight not a moment ago, so how did she..?

"Hello, Louis. Miss me, baby?"

"Go the hell away, Eleanor. Isn't enough that we teach in the same school?"

"No, Loubear, I need you in my life. Don't you remember all those years ago when you kissed me?"

"NO! You kissed me, remember?"

"Au contrair, babe, you came to my rescue every single time."

"Are you being serious right now? Never once did I come to save your ass and if I did, it was out of pity! Don't you dare try coming into my life and screwing it up. Not my fault you fell in love with.."

Then another body frame came out from the shadows of the night. Xavier.

"A faggot? Yeah, we know exactly who you and your little boyfriend are. A bunch of faggots that don't even know how to save each other from dangers. Faggots who came into the world with no point. How can you live with yourself, Lewis?"

"It's Louis, you mother fucking bastard! If you're going to insult me, at least do it properly you slit git!"

"Let's take this in the alley way, baby, I don't want to cause a scene."

"Fuck off, Eleanor! I am not your 'baby' so stop it. I hear the sirens of the paramedics coming to save the love of my life. Leave. I mean it."

Once I turned around, I quickly regretted it every step of the way. My student, Zayn Malik, had a pocket knife wrapped up in his hand towards my neck like he was getting ready to prance on me any moment. His smirk spread wide across his face told me that he is ready for this to all be over with. But to my surprise, he had other plans.

"Get into the alley way, Tomlinson, before I fuck up that pretty little face of yours. Atta boy, keep going."

He had me locked in a position where the knife lingered near my jugular with every step I took. Once we entered the alley, all three of them stood in front of me. I was forced down to the ground. Punches were thrown on me and then a few kicks to my stomach. This pain was nothing compared to the ache in my heart. My love was inside probably dying while I was lying here like a flopping fish on concrete.

The sirens finally approached the house and I heard men screaming to call the fire department for back up. Thank god, I thought.

"You're too late, he will be saved. You haven't won."

"Yet. Good bye Louis."

A gunshot to the head and I am gone. Good bye cruel world. May my baby boy be protected with everything I couldn't possibly protect him with. God, keep him safe and sound for me.

"I love you, Harry."

[A/N HAIIIIIII GUISE! So, how've you all been? Long time no speak.. haha I'm sorry that I am a crappy udater, but I do have a life :p Anyways, how are you feeling after this chapter? I'm going insane with feels. Like... what a twist, right? Two more chapters left! AHH

If you all wish to talk to me, find me on facebook or Twitter :D Michaella Vann -- facebook and @MissLover95xx -- twitter

Have a fanfuckintastic day, babys!

Until Next Time,

 ~ Britty ~ ]