3.

Boom.. Clap.. Boom.. Clap.. The sounds that pitter patter against my window. I see him out there in that mask.

 I see him out there in that mask

Tinashe💋.

   "Pose just like that.." Draya said snapping pictures of me. "Draya stop.." I laughed, posing for the picture. "Why are you taking pictures of me?.." I asked as we walked in Friday's. "Im gonna sign you up for that black people meet site..". " I have no problem finding a man Draya, I just dont need one right now..". Draya stared at me and started snapping mote pictures. "Hello, my name is Amarie and I'll be your waitress for today, can I start you off with drinks?..". I quickly skimmed my eyes over the menu and decided on getting the Raspberry Lemonade. "I'll have a Diet Coke with no ice please.." Draya ordered. "And you miss?.." Amarie asked looking down at me. " Raspberry Lemonade please.."
*
"I'll see you later girl.." Draya said kissing my cheek, them walking out of my front door. My phone buzzed as I slowly picked it up, recognizing the unknown number.

B🔪⚰️: Did you forget about me?

Tinashe👑: Why wont you leave me alone?

B🔪⚰️: I was always told to go after what I want.

Tinashe👑: And why do you want me?

B🔪⚰️: I've been watching you. For almost a year now. You just never noticed because your so clueless.

Tinashe👑: You fucking creep.

I felt the hairs on my neck stand up. I felt someone burning holes in my skin. A pebble hit my window and a guy with a mask stood below. "Who the fuck are you?.." I yelled. He didnt budge, but he flashed a light up at me. "You'll see soon baby..". "Your a fucking creep, leave me alone..". I screamed, slamming the window shut. I locked every door and window in the house before trying to get a goodnights sleep. My eyes fought back as I tried to close them.

Part of me wanted to fall into a deep sleep, but the other half needed to be on look out incase he comes back again. An uneasy feeling rested in my stomach as I scooted up and leaned on the wooden headboard. I fell into a deep slumber as Spongebob played in the background. The feeling of being touched soon took over my body. The hands of someone unkown traveled my body. "Sleep tight princess.." was the last words whispered in my ear before he took me to a place im pretty sure nobody would ever find me again.

The sun shined bright as I rose up from the bed. My eyes werent familiar with my surroundings, I instantly started to panick as I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was. "Can I come in?..". A voice spoke from the other side of the metal door. "No.." I said, locking my arms together and layingvmy head on trm. "You thiught you had a choice.." The unknown voice said, walking in the room with a tray full of food and a glass of orange juice. My stomach growled just looking at the delicious scenery in front my me. The black masked still covered his face, as I tried to see eho he was. "Your not gonna figure it out love.." He said, rubbing the side of my face.

I scooted away before smacking his hand. "Don't fucking touch me.." I snapped, examining the food before shoving a piece of waffle in my mouth. "Their always feisty when they first come.." as I held a coversation with him, the voice started to become familar. "Don't I know you?.." I asked, as he sat up. "I don't think you do.." He whispered, shoving the tray in my face. "Eat, we'll be having vistors later.." He told me before walking out, slamming the heavy metal door making sure to lock all 5 of the locks. I sat in the room and thought of a way iut. But there wasnt one at all. The windows had bars covering them, and that metal door wasnt gonna break no matter what I tried to do.

I woke up with a major headache the next morning. "Hey.." A girly voice called out from the other side if the door. "Hey, can you help me?.." I whispered walking closer to the door, not wanting him to hear me talking to somebody else. "Back up from the door.." She said before opening the door. "You must be Tinashe, I'm Kehlani..." She spoke, handing me a bottle of water and a pop tart.

( Kehlani😻)

( Kehlani😻)

**
As you can see, we love Kehlani❤️

Introducing some new characters in the next couple chapters..