Prologue.

2034513421.

B🔪🔫| Babygirl.

Tinashe👑| Who is this ?

B🔪🔫| How are you ?

Tinashe👑| Fine. Who are you ?

B🔪🔫| How about you finish your shower.
...

Tinashe..
I pulled the blue stained curtain back and peeked out the window.

Who was watching me ?

I stared at the black SUV that was parked 5 houses up. I felt chills down my spine as someone pokes their head out of the truck. I pulled the window up a little bit and sat down on the ground. " Tinashe" He yelled out. I was creeped out but the way my name rolled off his tongue was kind of turning me on. "Come on out baby" He said throwing a rock at my window. I grabbed my phone off the sink and texted the number back.

Tinashe👑| Leave me alone.

B🔪🔫| But, im having fun !

Tinashe👑| Who the hell are you?

I asked but never got a reply back.

I ran to my room locking the door and I sat on the bed patiently tapping my phone waiting for a reply.

B🔪🔫| Are you tired now?

Tinashe👑| Fuck off.

B🔪🔫| Why the hostility?

Tinashe👑| Why are you harassing me?

I junped off the bed and looked out the window. The car was gone. How could he still see me ? As I walked back to my bed I heard footsteps coming up the staircase. "Oh, Tinashe" I heard someone mumble. I jumped off my bed and ran towards the door trying to lock it but the entire doorknob was gone..
"Oh shit" I said standing in the middle of the floor hyperventilating and trying to find somewhere to hide. The footsteps were getting closer and closer by the minute.
The only option I had was hiding under the bed.

I smoothly slid under the bed quietly. I pushed my hand against my mouth trying to calm my breathing. I turned the brightness on my phone down as I saw a black pair of boots walking in the room. My breathing increased as he came closer.
Ring...Ring..
B🔪🔫| I found you babygirl.
I held my breath for a second and closed my eyes. "How are you?" He said as I opened my eyes. He grabbed my ankles and yanked me from under the bed. "Ahhhhhh" I screamed pleading for him to let me go.

---
Whatcha think?