1.

I felt like a 5 year old again. I felt like snuggling under my pink comforter and hiding from the monsters.
------

Tinashe..

"He was a total jackass" Draya said to me as she plopped down on the couch. " What did he do?" I questioned snatching a couple of grapes from the bowl that sat on my lap. "He fucked Tanya" She said getting comfortable and pulling a blanket over her. "Your step-sister?" I said looking up at her but my eyes shifted towards the window when the bushes started moving. "Yeah' and then," Draya stopped mid-sentence then looked at the window. "T, whats wrong?" She said turning her head staring at me wide eyed. I slowly closed my eyes but slow enough to see the ghostly and manly figure run away from the bushes. "Tinashe, I think its time for me to go home" Draya said grabbing her things and kissing my cheek before leaving. I continued to stare at the window still in a trance from what I just saw.

I splashed water on face and shook my head staring in the mirror. I continued to stare at myself until the lights completely shut off. I felt hands wrap around my waist and light kisses on my neck. "You smell so good baby" A deep and husky voice whispered in my ears. I struggled to get out of the grip and as soon as I did I bolted for the lights. I cut them on and waited to turn around. When I turned around nothing was there but a piece of paper and what smelled like Calvin Klein Cologne.

.....

For a second I almost thought you had me ;) But then I realized you arent as smart as you portray yourself to be. Because if you were, I would've been caught by now. Oh, and close your windows you wouldn't want someone stalking you :)

🅱🔫🔪

I stared at the note before running towards my window and closing it shut and locking it. I rubbed the side of my neck where I reminisced to when his lips collided with my neck. I still felt his warm and thick lips kissing from my earlobe to my neck. I walked to my room to close my window but as I walked by I noticed a light under the bed. I creeped towards the bed slowly and dropped to my knees just to find another note.

---
Now, I know I don't have to be cautious anymore. Your very beautiful but your very stupid. We'll meet again. Preferably tomorrow at Arnolds Coffee Shop at 12:15 exact. Make sure you wear that bright yellow dress ;)
---
Read. Comment. Vote.
#KillEmFam.