You're Next

Scarlet's POV

I was stuck in a chair in the kitchen, Andy wasn't anywhere near me. When I woke up he wasn't around, and I hope he doesn't come around.

My throat hurts, and so does my shoulder. My wrists hurt from being tied up constantly and they are probably bruised and scratched. My eyes are always swollen from when I cry, which became something I did daily, it's like a habit.

I've took notice that my feet weren't tied together. What an idiot, for a dangerous criminal he sure was stupid; really stupid. I took advantage of this and started slowly pulling the chair and myself to the counter on the other side of the room that had a knife on it.

I was making a lot of noise, which wasn't good. So I started going faster, and trying harder. When I was a foot away from the knife a hand held a strong grip against my neck and kept me in place. I struggled to breathe, I tried shaking my head to get out of Andy's grasp. I started kicking my legs and shaking wildly. Andy's hand left my neck, and he spun my chair around to face him.

"You really should stop trying, this is getting old," Andy scowled. I spit in his face, he froze and glared at me, if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"I'm not going to stop trying until you're in jail," I spat. Andy raised his hand and slapped me across the face. I whimpered, my face stung from the impact.

"From now on whenever you say something as stupid as that I'm going to slap you, you're never going to put me in jail, you're just a weak, scared girl you can't do anything," Andy growled. He got up and grabbed the knife.

"Is this what you were trying to get?" He asked. He chuckled and turned towards me. He threw the knife towards me, I closed my eyes waiting for the sharp object to stab me. I heard the knife, but didn't feel it. I opened my eyes to see it right in front of my hand. My eyes widened, and my body started shaking.

"Aw come on! I missed!" Andy exclaimed sarcastically. I kept silent, staring at him in fear.

"Don't be so tense, we're all friends here," he said. What does he mean we're all friends here?

"You're insane!"

"I know, isn't it great?" He smiled.

"Shut up asshole!" I screamed. Andy chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

"But anyways, I got a surprise for you," he said. He smirked and walked past me. He disappeared around a corner, and came back with Lauren. My eyes widened and I started struggling against the rope. Lauren had tape across her mouth, her hands were tied together with tape, her hair was messed, and her face was bruised.

"Lauren!" I yelled. Tears started streaming down my face. He pushed her down onto the floor, her face hit the ground and a loud thud was made.

"Let her go you mother fucker!" I screamed. Andy smirked and grabbed a chair and sat down in it casually

"Didn't I tell you we're all friends here?" Andy stated. A sadistic smile plastered across his face. Lauren was looking me in the eye, tears rolling down her face.

"Let her go you mother fucking asshole! She has nothing to do with this!" I screamed at Andy. My voiced cracked throughout the whole sentence. Lauren shouldn't have to suffer through this, she has nothing to do with it.

"Now why would I let her go? If I did she'd probably go running to the cops to save your sorry ass," Andy asked smiling the fakest smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Please, I'm begging you," I whispered. I threw my head down, the tears wouldn't stop.

"I love it when you beg, it shows how weak you are." I heard a chair scrape against the ground, I snapped my head up to see Andy walking towards me. He grabbed the knife that was near my hand and started going near Lauren.

He bent down and ripped the tape off of her mouth. Her screams filled the room, making me start squirming in the chair, trying to break free.

"Calm down and enjoy the show, Scarlet," Andy said. He turned his head towards me and smirked.

"Lauren!" I screamed. "Stop it you fucking freak!" Andy just smirked, he lightly dragged the knife across her arm. Lauren started shaking and squirming in fear.

Andy then sliced her arm, blood started pouring out of it, painting the floor red. Lauren screamed and started shaking wildly. I screamed and started pulling harder against the rope.

"I wonder what your blood tastes like," Andy whispered. He started licking her blood, Lauren was screaming and crying, she was terrified.

"Not bad," Andy said. He held the knife against her other arm and cut it. A scream pierced my ear, but I couldn't do anything about it. All I was able to do was sit back and watch my best friend suffer.

"Andy please don't kill her, kill me instead!" I screamed.

"What a brave thing to say, you'd sacrifice yourself for your friend," Andy cooed. He ran his thumb across Lauren's face wiping away her tears.

"But don't worry to much," Andy insisted. "Because you're next." He plunged the knife into Lauren repeatedly. I screamed, and started pulling against the rope, trying to get free.

I watched my best friend die before my eyes, in the hands of the man I despised.

******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤️

Tell me what you thought. 😄