Marei

"I bet you anything that I can bed with the imp by nightfall."
Dancy's smirk turned into a cocky grin.
Marei turned to her and couldn't resist but take the bet.
"Done, and if I win I get those black pearls."
Dancy let her hand brush over the beads around her neck.
"You won't win anyway, so sure."
She was smirking again.

------------------------------------------------

"Ohh, I like this one."
A rough looking man with long, thin hair rubbed his hands together at the sight of Dancy. An incredibly small man stood beside him, looking uninterested in any of the whores before him.

Dancy politely smiled, and turned to the imp.
"My lord,"
He smiled back at her but remained silent.
"I'm afraid he's not in the mood," the other man spoke with a slight humour to his voice, "but lucky for you, I am."
He now turned to Marei, "you're quiet." he observed.
"This is Marei," the small man said kindly, "she's a good one, an intelligent one."
"My name's Bronn," the other man grinned. He grasped Marei's arm and whisked her away. She turned back, only to find Dancy going all out on the imp, trying to persuade him to lay with her, as to not lose her beautiful black pearls.

------------------------------------------------

Bronn bought not only Marei, but Alayaya as well. He was a charismatic man, despite her first impression of him. She had noticed that he distinctively preferred Alayaya, which Marei had no problem with. She was never the favourite.

"You girls better be careful down here," Bronn started, "there's a battle coming, and Kingslanding isn't safe anymore."
The girls held their breath, and listened intently to the man's words.

"If we lose, you'll probably not even experience the sweet mercy of a quick death."
Bronn sat upright.
"So we better win, eh?"