Justin: im sowwy baby :(

I sighed and began texting him back.

Me: okay.

Justin: okay? Really Brooklyn?

Me: well what else am I supposed to say?

Justin: well I don't know. How about 'it's alright'?

Me: oh.

Justin: where are you?

Me: you care because?

Justin: I miss you, Babyyyy.

Me: I'll come back when I want to.

Justin: and when will that be?

Me: I don't know. Whenever I feel like it.

Justin: fine.

----

I flutter my eyelids open and look around. There's a nice vase, a coffee table, a fireplace, TV. But this didnt look like Acacia's. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and turned to the staircase where someone stood.

"Morning babe."

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"When did I get here?"

"This morning. Acacia called."

"Oh..."

He sighed and walked over to me, plopping down on the couch.

"I really am sorry for calling you annoying..."

"Don't worry about it... You were probably tired..."

"Yeah..."

He leans over and places a delicate kiss on my cheek.

"How about we go out tonight? Just you and me?" He asks while pulling me onto his lap.

"Depends. Where are we gonna go?"

"It's a surprise. Just dress nice."

"I don't have anything nice cause after you took me here, I havent gone shopping."

"Shhh..."

He pressed a finger to my lips and soon replaced his index finger with his lips.

"That was the past," he added with a chuckle.

"A past that I won't forget."

I tucked my arms around his neck and giggled as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Where's Ryan and Chaz ?"

"Upstairs. Wanna call them down?"

"Sure."

Justin and I ran up the stairs and started to scream randomly. We ran into their rooms and jumped on their beds like little five year olds. I missed doing this to people.

"WAKE UP RYAN ! THE SUN'S SHINING ! YAY !" I yelled.

"AYE CHAZ. GET UP MAN ! WE'RE GOING PLACES TODAAAY !" Justin shouted from another room.

I couldn't help but laugh. I ran to find justin and bumped into him on the way out of Ryan's room.

"Go downstairs and act like nothing happened."

He grabbed my hand and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen, and pulled out pancake mix. I began making the pancakes and Justin watched me when we heard Ryan and Chaz yelling at us as they walked into the kitchen.