Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

I watched him before turning my attention to see what Amy was doing. "amy!" I said rushing over to where she was leaning down picking up the glass. "babe, stop stop!" I say to her. She looked up at me. "why? " she asks, confused. "you're doing it all wrong" I say leaning down to help. "you do it like this" I say picking up some glass and dropping it. "fuck!" I yelled cutting myself on the glass. I looked at Amy. "you were saying" she said slightly amused before we both rose to our feet and headed towards the tap.

"you're like a child" she said as she opened up the first aid boxing getting me a plaster to wrap around my finger as I bathed it under the water. "no I'm not. I really knew what I was doing" I say quietly. "yet you were showing me how to pick up the glass but cut yourself in the process" she said grinning slightly. "it's not funny it really hurts" I say pouting at her. "dry your finger and let me wrap a plaster around it" she says which I do.

"I can't believe I did that" I say. She wrapped a plaster round my finger. "there you go baby!" she said kissing my cheek. "thanks" I say. She smiled. "i think we need someone who's capable of not hurting themselves too much" she said then yelled for Michael who came running. "where's the spider?"" he asked.

"mikey can you clean up the glass for us because we can't" she said. Michael rolled his eyes. "leave it to the master" he said picking up the glass. Me and Amy walked out the kitchen and into the living room to see the others talking and Ashton was no where to be seen.

Calum's POV.

"where's Ashton?" Luke asked, looking up Amy and Luke had walked into the room. "he left five minutes ago claiming he had somewhere to be actually was weird" Emilia said speaking up. "and we all know where he's heading" Hailee said before excusing herself to use the bathroom. "he's losing it" Dylan said putting a chocolate to his mouth. "you just don't understand what's it's like to want someone you're in love with but they're with someone else" Amy said, making me think back to the time when I first started dating Hailee and I wanted Amy.

"actually I do" Dylan said. I rolled my eyes, of course he did always interfering with other people's relationships. "what are we going to do with Ashton?" Michael asked. Most of us shrugging our shoulders. "no idea".

"we need to do something otherwise he's just going to get worse" Amy said. "maybe we should make him see sense that he doesn't need Sammy" emilia said, getting 'you can't be serious' looks from me, Luke, Michael. "that's a stupid idea" I say rolling my arms. Emilia crossed her arms. "i don't see anyone else coming up with any ideas" she said. "any better ideas?" Luke asked.

"maybe we have to let fate intervene" I say. The others looking at me now. "what do you mean?" Emilia asked. "what I mean is what if intervening is the wrong thing, look where it's got us before" I say. The others shook their heads. "no we need to think of something otherwise Ashton's going to get worse"

"and hook up with anyone" michael pointed out. "what's hooking up?" Emilia asked, I mentally face palmed myself. How could she be so dumb and be related to amy? She's the complete opposite.

"seriously emilia you don't know what a hookup is?" Michael asked her. "no that's why I'm asking" she said. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing but looking at Emilia's confused face I couldn't help but let a laugh escape my lips, Michael started laughing aswell.

"guys don't be mean" Amy said snapping at us, we soon stopped. "sorry" I apologised. "well aren't you going to tell me?" Emilia asked. "hey mikey why don't you take it away" I say winking at him.

I noticed Luke had now pulled Amy onto his lap as they sat down. "why me?" he asks. "why not you" Luke said. "shut up luke" Michael said.

Meanwhile in the UK.

Sammy's POV.

I really missed the others even Ashton to say he would rather hook up with someone else instead of his own girlfriend. Typical but that's why I'm lucky that I have Tristan instead he cares about me too much to do what Ashton did to me.

"you okay baby?" Tristan asks getting into bed. I nod my head and smile. "Yeah I was thinking" "about what?" "nothing" I say lying he brought it and turned off the lamp, the darkness surrounding us.

"goodnight baby"

"goodnight Trissy"

I fell asleep not thinking of my boyfriend but my ex.

An. Stay tuned for Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings to write next! Yay!

What will happen now?

Funny emilia doesn't know what a hook up is. Lol. #awkward.

I would just like to say, I don't know if I said it on the last part but I'm sorry if I take a while to update as I am busy quite alot now. I do work and it is very demanding, it makes me really tired and I do find it hard to write when I'm tired. So please bare with me if it's my turn to write!

Love, dream big & believe.

-Amy, @Imaginethosevamps