Chapter 4

Punch.
Shoot.
Stab.
Kick
Fire.
Air.
Water.
Earth.
Destruction.
Death.

All of this running through my head as I run around all this destruction and deal with any enemy in sight. Every time I turn my head, someone that wants to kill me is standing there, ready to shoot me, or punch me to death with super human strength, or someone who can set themselves on fire, ready to give me a hug that'll literally burn me to death.
I think it's only been five minutes since these bastards showed up and started killing people, and I've only killed seven of them. Guess I'm losing my skill. No way. I'll kill twice as much in the next five minutes. I've seen at least three people I know, on the ground, dead. They were all young too. One of them just joined the program, he was almost thirteen years old, like I was when I first joined. The other two were fourteen year old girls. They were best friends and they wouldn't go anywhere in this camp without eachother. Jason, Lila, and kelly. My grieving thoughts are interrupted by a man running at me with a knife in his hand. Persistent bastards.
I lft my hand and focus a burning energy in my palm and thrust my hand forward. A burning orange fire erupts from my hand like a flame thrower. A thick stream racing through the space between me and the on coming threat. He doesn't even see it coming. He runs right into it until he's completely engulfed, and the screaming begins. He intensify my flames until their almost a burning white.
The wailing finally ends, and I stop my flames. All that's left is the charred bones and the instant stench of burning skin. Gross. And of course I turn my head away from him and there's a pick up truck driving straight towards me. Just great. The soldier part of me kicks back into action, and I take my stance as I prepare to use the earth controlling part of my power.
I launch a fist into the air like throwing an upper cut. A huge pillar of rock and dirt emerges from the ground, right under the left wheel of the truck, causing it to flip onto it's side. It slides on it's side for another moment before a launch a powerful gust of wind directly at it. It glides right above the ground before it crashes into a tank, and they both explode in an orange ball of flames.
I whip my head around to gather my surroundings again before another enemy comes at me. A few feet away, Vladimir is shocking a group of men with one hand, using the other to send a streak of lightning at a tank, blowing it up. Beast is just throwing cars and trucks and tanks in the air, hitting helicopters and jets. Rachel is in her full wolf form, her all white fur moving lightly through the air as she moves from one enemy to the other. Magnet is using his metal controlling abilities to bring down planes and throw cars across the camp. I think he's accidentally destroyed more cabins than our enemies have. Lydia- a girl who can send telekinetic waves through the air like invisible trucks- is knocking over people, cars and motorcycles with telekinetic waves. She occasionally channels the wave into a small peice of force, as small as a bullet, it works like a real bullet too. Hawk- the camp's fastest flyer- is soaring through the air with a rifle in her hand, shooting at all the ant sized people from up there. It's hard to even pick out Hawk from all he flyers from our side and the enemy side, especially in a sky full of smoke. I stop whipping my head around like an idiot and focus. I'm getting shown up today. Time to catch up with them.
I turn in a full spin, not even caring who's behind me, and throw a huge gust of wind. A car, a motorcycle and two tanks go flying backwards and all land together in a heap of destruction. I spin around again and release another stream of orange fire from both of my palms. I hear a few screams of fear and even more screams of pain, but I can't see who it is because I'm already spinning and throwing pieces of earth at people and trucks. I take out my hand gun and shoot three people down, and they stay down for good.
An injected boy with a buzz cut and an unnaturally toned build, runs toward me. In the matter of a second his skin turns into a shiny, chrome metal. It bends around his biceps and all the lines in his body, like a thin sheet of silver. But I know it's stronger than a thin sheet of silver.
He's definitely harder than one. He drives his shoulder into me before I even react, and the air leaves my lungs like it was trying to get away from him too. I feel two of my ribs break as his shoulder keeps digging into my sternum. My feet leave the ground and I fly backwards until I land hard on my back and few feet away from where I was standing. He doesn't even give me a chance to stand up, before he walks over and slams a metal fist into my face. He stomps on my ribs, breaking three more ribs, making a scream escape my mouth. He raises both of his hands above his head and interlocks his fingers, like a chrome hammer. He'll smash my head and kill me of he finishes his intentions.