Chapter 28 - EPILOGUE(mature)

Start from the beginning

"I ruined your perfect skin," he whimpered and I squeezed his hand. 

"Stop," I whispered and he took a deep breath. He went silent and I searched my brain for something that would cheer him up. 

"Hey, we aren't gonna have much fun tonight if you're all depressed," I mumbled as I nudged him and I saw a smile playing at his lips. He looked at me out of the corner of his eyes and he shook his head. I rested my hand dangerously high on his thigh and I watched as he licked his lips. I let my hand slide slowly higher and higher and he took a deep breath as he gripped the wheel tighter. 

"You're gonna pay for this later Liam," he growled while I laughed, taking my hand off his leg. 

"There's my Niall," I sighed happily as we arrived at the venue. 

****Niall's POV**** 

"Come on Liam! Can we please go home? I'm tired!" I whined as Liam talked to what seeme dlike every person at the rehearsal. Liam gave me a look and I pouted as I sat down at the nearest table. Two little girl were sat at the table with me and I grumbled. 

"You girls want to go home too don't you?" I asked and they nodded and I sighed. 

"Li-Li," I groaned as he started across to the other side of the room. 

"You know Liam?" I asked the girls quickly and they nodded with a smile. 

"Come on, let's go bug him," I said with a grin, standing up and holding my hands out to them. Each one latched on and we skipped over to where Liam was talking with Kate and Jay. 

"Liam! Liam! Liam!" I shouted as I let go of the girl's hands and they ran over to hug him. Liam smiled down at the girl's, but I could see he was angry underneath the smile. 

"Hi girls, why don't you go and see Mom?" Kate smiled, ushering the girls to where their mother was conversing. Liam glared at me and I sighed. 

"It's alright Liam, he wants to do more exciting things than sit all day? Am I right Niall?" Kate asked and I eagerly nodded as she chuckled. 

"Go on ahead love, you don't need to stay and help us. You've already helped so much, you deserve to have a little bit of relaxion," Kate smiled as she hugged Liam and gave me a smirk with a wave. Liam sighed and brushed past me as I looked at Kate. 

"He'll be fine," Kate grinned as she winked and I nodded as I chased after him. 

"Liam! Come on, please don't be mad!" I cried as I finally got to the car. He slammed the door and looked at me in disbelief when we got into the car. 

"You embarrassed yourself and me! You're twenty Niall! You were acting immature like a five year old!" he exclaimed as he sped out into the street. I looked down as I began to feel guilty and horribly upset. Liam had never been angry with me until that moment, and the pain I felt inside made me want to scream and throw myself out into the street. 

"I don't even know why I brought you," Liam muttered and I winced as I let my head fall onto the window. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered, but it was much too quiet for Liam to hear. When we got back to the house, Liam was basically giving me the silent treatment. He even went and took a shower without me! I just laid in the bed looking up at the ceiling until Liam came in and got in. He shut off his light on his side of the bed and he wrapped the blankets tightly around him. I looked at him for a minute before I broke down. 

"I'm sorry Liam! I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me! Please forgive me! It hurts so much knowing how upset you are with me! I'll do anything to make you talk to me again! I love you so much," I whimpered as Liam slowly moved so I could see his eyes looking at me. He sighed as he rolled over so he was looking at me.