1.2

Coachella was just around the corner. Sucks because I'm still in Florida. The closest thing I can get to coachella right now is this music festival in Orlando.

I'm going with Jack and some of his friends, hopefully some girls too so I don't get lonely. Why did he get to ship his friends down here? I have no idea. These god damn boys never leave me alone. They're always with Jack and they never leave. They're pretty chill but they're pretty touchy.

I pack some clothes in a small suitcase because we'll be staying there for the weekend. The ride there is about two hours, not too long but it's alright. This shit is about to be lit.

"JACK ARE YOU READY YET" I scream from the bathroom.

"YES BITCH LETS DO THIS" he yells back.

I guess you can say me and jack are like bestfriends except we kind of have sex a lot. I don't even know what we are but I don't want to upset him by asking him.

When he's mad, you can't fix it. There's nothing you can fix. He just shuts everyone out and gets agitated with anything anyone says. It even gets me in a bad mood.

We all pile in his jeep, so far there aren't any girls so I just have to put up with it.

"SHOTGUN" I run to the front seat just to find a girl already sitting there.

"Oh Shit sorry" I say when I realize I just scared her.

This bitch just rolls her eyes and closes the door again.

I know I wanted another girl on this trip, but this chick just looks bitchy.

Unfortunately Jack was driving which meant I had to sit in the back while that girl and him are in the front.

I sit next to skate, luckily I get the window seat so I don't have to deal with another fuckboy.

AFTER THESE BITCHES DIDNT LET ME SLEEP THE WHOLE TWO HOURS AND NEVER LEFT ME ALONE....

"Ahhhh finally" I say, bending down to stretch.

"Damn ma, bend down a lil more" skate said. I regret doing that now. There were more whistles and hollers after that but I just laughed because I saw that bitch in the corner looking sad because no one gave her any attention.

"Ok guys here's the deal: we wake up at 8 tomorrow morning cuz we need to get ready, eat breakfast, and run some errands before we head over" Johnson says. He acts like the fuckin ruler of this country but it's ok cause he cute.

- 8 in the fucking morning -
I already picked out my outfit:

It was cute and I really didn't think anyone would have anything like it

It was cute and I really didn't think anyone would have anything like it. I grabbed my white bathing suit top and brownish groovy pants (lol that sounds weird idk if that's what they're called).

I go outside after getting ready and wait in the living room of the house we rented out. It was pretty chill, not too if or too small.

After a while everyone was coming out when they were ready. Then this bitch I don't even know what her name is comes out in an outfit sooooo similar to mine.

It was annoying because I felt insecure and I never feel this way

It was annoying because I felt insecure and I never feel this way. She just gives off a bad vibe. I mean she looked cute and all but she looked too cute. Idk she killed my confidence.

We were all ready to go. Everyone was chillin... except me. I was still upset about the whole outfit thing.

Who do you think wore it better?
Sorry this wasn't really a scarlet and Jack chapter but just wanted to fill you in. I know I disappeared for like a billion years but I'm back