0.8

A couple hours into the party and I find myself playing a middle school game with Jack, his friends, and their occasional girls.

"Scarlett, truth or dare" one of them says

"Truth"

"How long do you think Jack is"

With that question my face immediately goes red. But then I decide to play it cool and not show my embarrassment 

"Maybe about and inch" I say confidently. Everyone around me laughs while I spot Jack shaking his head and chuckling.

"Sammy truth or dare" another person says

"Hit me with a dare" he says confidently

"I dare you to make out with scar right here"

He shrugs, bringing my face to his. He leans in, as do I. His lips are soft and plump, they press up against my own forcefully. God damn he's a good kisser. I grab his neck to deepen the kiss. We pull away and he is left with a smirk on his face. "Call me" he whispers in my ear before going back to his spot.

The rest of the night I feel a pair of eyes burning through me. Jacks eyes to be exact. If I'm grinding on someone, I turn and see Jack staring at me. If I'm drinking I see Jack staring at me. If I'm flirting with Sammy jacks staring at me. When I've finally had enough I go over to him.

"Why are you being such a creep. Stop staring at me" I say to him

"Baby I'm not staring at you, I'm staring at that ass" he smirks. He pulls me in for a hug, his hands going down to my ass. It felt so good when he touched me. Is that a bad thing? I know it shouldn't be happening but the next thing I know we're walking up stairs towards my room.

Once the door closes I push Jack against the wall. He's so tempting. I'm in love with this feeling of doing the wrong thing. It's like I'm addicted to him. His eyes are so mesmerizing.

"What do you want me to do" I whisper seductively, our faces centimeters away.

"Blow me baby" he says pulling in for the kiss.

I guide him down to the bed. I straddle his waist while we make out for a bit. Then I'm on my knees. I reach for his belt and take off his pants, leaving him in his calvins. I slowly pull down his underwear. I'm grab his length. As I'm about to put him inside my mouth, the door opens. I get up and fix myself.

"SCARLETT MARIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" it was my mother. Oh god...