0.1

"ENGAGED" I yelled fully awake now.

"Sweethear-" I cut her off once again.

"NO MOM I GET HAVING A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING BUT ENGAGED? HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THIS GUY?" I asked bombarding her with more questions.

"I'll answer all your questions later at dinner i have to go to work but were having dinner with them tonight so you can have answers then. I love you" she said quickly grabbing her things.

"love you too" I huffed. waitwaitwait. Rewind a little bit...them?

I took some advil and started getting ready for school. I wore a white off the shoulder croptop and a short black flowy skirt with white hightop vans. For makeup I decided to go neutral and let my hair down for natural beachy waves. (part of outfit in the media) I went to my silver mercedes benz suv and drove to school.

Once I got out the car I heard whistles and hollers coming from multiple fuckboys. That's what my school's mainly known for...fuckboys. It's the end of my junior year so i'm almost outta this shit place.

I walked to my locker to be greeted by my friend Kylie. Yes Kylie Jenner. We've been best friends since birth and ever since we're inseparable.

"Scar it's almost the last day of school why do you have that ugly pout babe?" she asked. I guess I can tell her I mean I have to.

"My moms engaged but I've never met the guy. Im going to dinner today after school at this expensive restaurant." I said walking to my class.

"Awww. Want me to come with?" She asked.

"Nah. I know you've been dying to go to Josh's party. Thanks anyways K" I said hugging her and going to my class. School was boring but she did have a point when she said its the end of the year so I gotta get my happy on.

-

I got home and my outfit is decent for a fancy restaurant. I just changed my vans into some white stilettos. I was to drive there and my mom should be there with them.

-

I walked into the restaurant immediately smelling food and admiring the white christmas lights that hung on the ceiling. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my name being called. I turned to see a man sitting next to my mom and someone's head faced away from me. So that means whoever this random person is, i'll have to sit next to them.

I walked over and was instantly greeted.

"Honey this is David and son Jack" she smiled and nodding her head which was my cue to put a fake smile on and act like her perfect daughter.

I bent over the table to greet David.

"Hi I'm Scarlett. Its nice to meet you" i said.

I heard a faint damn. When I turned I noticed my skirt had shown a little too much under and a pair if eyes on me. I sat and ignored the fact that my stepbrother to be is attracted to my ass. I hadn't not once looked over to look at the Jack next to me.

I hadnt bombarded the dude with questions but I did ask him a lot of questions, occasionally getting a few curse words from Jack if I showed too much.

-

Dinner went well and I think I would have let them be together since the beginning. I mean they were perfect for each other. They have a lot in common and they work at the same place. I like him with her. Im just going to have to be careful with Jack.

Hey babes hope you liked it. keep readin n stuff. GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK CUZ If you do then you can be my best friend xx