0.7

2-14-16

Me and jack decided it would be fun to host a Valentine's Day party. I still ignore the fact that we had sex the other day. It haunts me but if he's going to be my brother then I have to forget about how good....nevermind.

I grab a peachy lace dress and spice it up a bit by wearing a bright red wig. It is Valentine's Day after all.

I walk down stairs, double checking everything was ready. As I was about to sit on the couch, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and roughly placed on the waist of a dude aka jack.

"Ew jack get off me" I Yelp, trying to wiggle myself out of his grasp 

"Your mine tonight baby girl" he seductively whispers into my ear.

I laugh and slide my hand down his pants. Once I know I've turned him on, I take my hand out and run into the bathroom, locking it behind me.

I make sure he's not behind the door by looking under for shadows. Then I slowly unlock the door and and walk out, only to be tackled by jack.

I burst out laughing as he tickles me. I can't help but tell him to stop, which makes him do it even more. After a bit he stops and just lays on me.

Our faces are inches apart and I sense him leaning in. Then saving me, the doorbell rang.