1.0

Florida is pretty but can I say, it is fucking humid out here. Like damn can it be any more stuffy.

We get to my grandparents house by taking an uber. He's actually pretty chill, offered us some weed. Jack took it but I only ever do that kind of stuff at parties.

The uber parked outside of my grandma joeys house. She's rich and retired so this house is huge. Which means when she goes to the country club for the weekends, we have the house all to ourselves.

We walk up to the doors, the maids taking our bags into the mansion.

"Hello honey how are you" she says,

"Who's this fine young man you're with. Oh is he your boyfriend?"

We both just give a light chuckle. I see it that if she doesn't know who Jack is then we won't have a problem for when I need him to act like my boyfriend.

"Hello Miss, I'm Jack" he gave her a toothy smile, being a polite gentleman, he let her hold him as they both went inside.

As I'm getting settled in my room, my grandma knocks on the door.

"Honey, I know you want to have fun on your break but tomorrow there is going to be this big party at the country club" she says, hoping that I'd say yes.

"Oh grandma I don't know. Isn't that for old people, no offense" I say as lightly as I can.

"Oh no sweetie. All of the elders are bringing their kids, they're all around your age. You can even bring Jack as your date"

"I'll check with him" I smile as she walks away and back to doing whatever. It's weird because I haven't seen my grandpa around.

I walk over to jacks room, prepared to tell him about the party and being rejected.

"Big problem" I sigh, "you're coming with me as my date to my grandmas old people party at the country club"

"Ok wanna go shopping for clothes then cuz I don't have and tux's on me" he says, grabbing the keys.

"Sure"

After we went to the mall me and jack showered together to "save water" and got dressed for this event.