Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

His jewels...

I raised my leg aiming for his peanuts but he saw it coming. Maybe he had done this to so many girls, he knew how they would fight back..

The thought disgusted me.

He took the advantage and pulled my leg up higher, looking up my dress. He nodded his head and gave me a disgusting grin of approval. My nostrils flared as I mumbled cuss words that I hadn't used in ages into his hand.

Then the pain was gone and I fell back onto the ground.

There was no grip on me.

I felt like I was floating. 

Had I passed out?

I blinked rapidly, trying to look around. 

Then I heard thumps and pained... moans?

I pushed myself up and froze.

Seth was punching.... my uncle...

A lot.

I pushed myself up and ran over to him.

"Seth, stop you'll kill him!" I almost screamed it.

"Who the f*ck are you?!" Seth ignored me and shouted at him.

He looked up at him, plastering a look of shock on his face purposely.

"What are you doing? I'm her uncle! We were playing about  you crazy person" He lied through his teeth about 'playing around'.

Seth's whole body tensed and he turned to look back at me.

Oh....

My uncle probably thought I hadn't told anyone about the past.... he expected the relative card would get away...

But Seth knew.....

Jim saw this as a chance to run but Seth had the tightest grip that he could barely move an inch.

Seth knew it was him from my reaction even though I tried to hide it.

And the look in his eyes...

Was scary...

It was one that would frighten the bravest person on earth.

"Seth don't" I breathed. He didn't listen.

Punches were thrown, ones harder than I had ever seen. Fury, anger, hatred was thrown into them. He was... on the edge of killing him... the hits he landed on his head.

He shouted profanities and words I couldn't hear. The only sentence I made out was "Touch her again and I'll kill you. I'll kill you before you even bat an eye or touch my Evie"

I imagined it though...

Maybe.

And I stood there.

And watched.

He continued and then...

Realization hit me.

Seth could go to jail.

"SETH STOP!! DON'T!" I screamed, running toward him but someone flew past me.

Xander was there, pulling him off while Milania grabbed me.

Seth elbowed Xander in the ribs, not stopping the physical violence and not taking his attention away from Jim.

Then Nate appeared, pulling him off as well and with Xander's help they managed.

Seth looked like he wanted blood as he stared at my now unconscious, bleeding uncle.