Chapter 11

Two days later

Today is Rosabelle's birthday party. I woke up and saw that it was 12:30 Dang I must've been tired. The party starts at 4:00 so I decided to go to the mall. I bought a cute pair of leather pants and knew the exact shirt and shoes I will wear. Yes I know I dress weird for a 15 year old. When I got home I showered and got dressed. I straightened my hair and did winged eyeliner. When I was done it was 3:50. Hunter came and picked me up.
"Damn babe you look hot" he said
"Thanks baby"
When we got to the party it was wild. I found Blake and Rosabelle making out in a corner.
"Well hello you two"
"McKinley"they said in unison
"We are dating I just asked her out" Blake said
"Awe I'm happy for you guys"
Hunter and I decided to go get a drink. There was some punch so we put some in a red solo cup and drank up. It tasted amazing and after a couple more cups I told hunter we should go upstairs and lay down. When we got upstairs to the guest room he pushed me on the bed and things started getting heated. Hunter peeled my leather pants off my body and my shirt off. I was in my bra and thong. Now it was his turn I pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He hurriedly takes them off. This leaves him in his boxers. We start kissing again when he unclasps my bra then gently takes my panties off. I then rip his boxers off. We start kissing again until he slips inside of me. I moan in pleasure it is over in a matter of minutes but it was perfect.