Chapter 5

When we woke up we both decided to take a shower.
I took mine in my bathroom and she took hers in the downstairs bathroom. We both got dressed she wore a cream lace crop top with light washed short shorts.
I wore a "where's the food" shirt with some blue jean shorts. I ask Zavier if he could drive us. We got our phones and headed out. The boys were still asleep when we left and they probably will be for a while. We got to Starbucks and then we went to the grand canyon. I told Zavier we would catch the bus back home. We walked around and indulged in the beautiful sight. We took a ton of selfies. We were about to head out when I got a text from Blake.
B-Hey where are you
M- We are heading home
B- Mkay we are gonna go out to eat tonight.
M- See ya soon
I put my phone back in my bag and we continued on our way. Once on the smelly bus we stopped at the nearest stop close to my house and walked. When we got back it was time for Rosa belle to go home. We were sad but she said her mom would let us hang out again soon. When she left I went and changed for dinner tonight. We were going to Olive Garden with the guys. We got there and everyone ordered. When we were finished we got back in the limo and drove back home. Tomorrow should be fun and as long as I'm with my best friends everything is.