Chapter 8

I woke up thinking about Hunter. I could not get him off my mind for nothing. I am going to his house for dinner later. I am a bit shy so I hope I don't say something stupid. I decided to text him.
M-Morning👋
H-Hey kinley👋
M-No-one has ever called me that
H-Oh is it okay😱
M-Yea I like it😂
H-So we still on for dinner🍝
M-Yes sir we are😁
H-See ya later😊
M-See ya😝
After that I decided to text Blake and see if he wanted to go to fro yo because we haven't had a lot of best friend time lately.
M-Hey blakey poo💩
B-Hey McKinley poo💩
M- wanna get fro-yo😋😋
B-Is that a question be over in 5😂
M-Kk😂😂
I ran and threw a shirt and some shorts on and grabbed my wallet and met Blake out side. We decided to penny-board there because it wasn't far. When we got there I ordered fudge brownie and he ordered orange sherbet😷. We sat and talked and ate our fro-yo. We then penny-boarded back to my house and parted our separate ways.
I decided to tweet.
Dinner with the lovely Hunter Rowland tonight. @hunterrowland
My phone instantly blew up. I decided to get kinda dressy. I hopped in the shower and did my thing. Got out and blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I put on a cute simple black dress with black vans and a peach bag. I put my phone in my bag and headed out the door. When I got to Hunter's I knocked on the door. He answered the door within seconds.
"Wow kinley you look beautiful"
"Awe thanks Hunter"
"Come in come in" his mother said.
We sat around the table and chatted and had a really great time. You see I don't remember the last time I had a family meal.