Chapter 9

I woke up feeling refreshed. I checked my phone and saw that I had 3 text messages. One from Blake one from Hunter and one from Bryce.
Blake-Morning bestie😊
Hunter-Morning beautiful😌I am picking you up at 12:30 for a surprise.
Bryce-you know your hot right😏
I looked at the clock quickly and saw that it was 11:40 so I quickly jumped in the shower. I got out and changed into some cute Grey and white pattern leggings with my mint green I will never sink shirt. I curled my hair in loose ringlets and put on a white beanie. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put my new phone case on my phone and grabbed my wallet. I looked at the time and it was exactly 12:26. I slipped on my Grey converse. Right when I was finished I saw hunter in a really hot flannel. We walked out to the uber he called and headed on our way. The driver turned the music on and Hunter and I danced and sang along. When we got there it was about 1:15 he took me up a hill. I saw a beautiful picnic set up.
"Awe hunter it's beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you"
"Cheesy I see"
We sat down and ate. We threw grapes at each other and drank grape soda. We were just finishing up when Hunter grabbed my hands. He looked at me straight in the eyes and I melted.
"I know we have only known each other for a short time and we don't really know each other but this is why I want to get to know you so McKinley Grace Potter would you do me the honor of being mine"
"Hunter I would love to be"🙈
We walked back to the uber holding hands I hope Blake's happy for us. I mean I'm happy so that's all that matters.