Chapter 20

(5 months later)
It was 5 months later and Hunter and I were taking the kids to get family pictures. They were matching and Hunter and I wore blue. The fighting stopped a little after the first month. It was tough but now so are past that I'm so happy. I got a part time job. I go to work when Hunter comes home. As for Rosabelle and Blake they are doing well and both have jobs. Zachariah just turned 13 and is growing up fast. This is the life I have chosen. I wouldn't have it any other way.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
(Hunters P.O.V)

I love my babies and McKinley. I'm going to ask her to marry me yes we are sixteen and almost seventeen but I love her. Blake helped me pick out a ring. I'm going to do it when we do pictures. Which is today. I am nervous but excited. We got up and got dressed and got the babies ready. We were on our way to the picture shop and I was getting anxious. When we got there they got us all set up and the photographer knew. When he said smile I kneeled down and he took the picture right as her hands were over her mouth in shock.
"Hunter what is that" she asked shocked
"It's an Engagement Ring"
"Hunter I love it"
"So what do you say"
"Yes yes yes Hunter Bryce Rowland I would love to marry you...