Chapter Six

Once in the kitchen Aaron put the match out and turned to Harry. "You alright 'arry?" He asked quietly as he took a first aid box out of a cupboard and passed it to him. "Yeah, my name still has a H in though.." He replied quietly as he took out a roll of bandages out of the first aid box, washing the blood off his hand in the sink he quickly wrapped the bandages around his hand, finally tying a strong knot to keep them in place. "You know.. you could have found a different way to get the wolf off me, you didn't have to burn it's ear like that" He said as he turned to face Aaron, frowning slightly as he listened to Takeshi in the other room, growling and whimpering at the same time, it was an odd sound, a very odd sound.. Harry was brought back from his thoughts again when Aaron replied "Why does it matter 'ow I did it, at least it let go of your 'and didn't it" Harry sighed and nodded slightly "I guess so" Harry walked out the kitchen and over the the cage where Takeshi was now curled up under the blanket, still whimpering quietly, but no longer growling. Harry opened the cage door quietly and leaned over Takeshi, finding where his head was Harry quickly grabbed it and held his mouth closed "Aaron, fetch me some tape or some string will you" He said called out quickly as Takeshi struggled against him, squirming and trying to back away and get his head away from Harry's hands. Aaron walked out of the kitchen holding a roll of duck-tape in his hands, he walked over to Harry. "What are you doing?" He asked quietly as Harry took the roll of tape and started to rapidly tape Takeshi's mouth shut, once he was done he used his hunting knife to cut the end of the tape off, passing the roll of duck-tape back to Aaron he let go of Takeshi.