Chapter Five

When Takeshi woke up, he was no longer outside. He was in a dark room. He waited a while for his eyes to adjust. Once his eyes had adjusted, he looked around. He was in a small cage, with a blanket wrapped around him. He looked through the bars of the cage, at the surrounding room. It wasn't a very big house so the room was quite small. There were two windows by the front door, and one by the back, a table and four chairs by the back window, with an empty plate in the middle of the table. Beyond that, there looked to be some sort of kitchen. Takeshi looked out of the window and up at the sky, he sighed as he looked at the full moon, letting out a long, wailing howl. He just wanted to get out of here, and back to the forest, the cage he was in was too small, his legs ached from being in a cramped position for so long. He stopped howling as a figure appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Takeshi growled quietly as the figure walked around, at one point they walked into the table, shortly after a light was switched on, the figure turned out to be Harry. Takeshi watched as Harry walked over to the cage he was in, Takeshi sat up, hitting his head against the top of the cage, he crouched down again, watching Harry intently. Harry slowly reached his hand into the cage and flicked Takeshi's nose, muttering something under his breath, that sounded like, "shut the hell up" Takeshi yelped quietly and bit Harry's hand, holding it tightly in his mouth. As his teeth dug into the soft flesh, Harry tried to tug his hand away, grunting quietly as he did, obviously in pain. Takeshi looked towards the stairs as Aaron reached the bottom, quickly hurrying over he looked from Takeshi to Harry. "Get him off me then!" Harry said quietly through clenched teeth as Aaron looked at him. "Right, of course.." Aaron quickly disappeared into the kitchen and came back out with a lighted match, quickly hurrying back over to Harry, he stuck his hand into between the bars, and held the match to Takeshi's ear. Takeshi immediately let go of Harry's hand and jumped into the back of the cage, looking back out at Harry and Aaron he growled, whimpering slightly as he did so. Watching as both men walked into the kitchen.