The Shadow Wolf

It was a sunny day, much like any other, people were going about their business as usual. Takeshi in his wolf form, as he normally was, was sitting under a bench in the shadows, hearing strange footsteps he turned his head, his ears pricked he listened to the footsteps, they were loud and unsteady, there was someone new in the village, which was strange because there was never visitors to this village any more, mainly because he had scared them all off.. As the figure came into view Takeshi looked them over, it was a male, strong built, looked about.. 16 maybe 17, Takeshi watched as the figure got closer, and finally, sat above him on the bench.

Takeshi crouched down quickly, looking up at the man just above him, his hackles rose slowly as he spotted a hunting knife in the males back pocket, no-one in the village ever carried a knife around them, especially not a hunting knife. His ears flattened right back against his head as he bared his teeth, he had to push his head against the wall behind him to stop himself from growling, he looked up at the stranger again, he obviously wasn't going to move for a while, taking a quick look around he cast a glance back up at the man, he had taken a book out of a backpack that was sat beside him, nope, he definitely wasn't going to move, taking one last look around Takeshi dashed out from under the bench, headed quickly towards the forest, several things happened next as he ran across the path, Multiple people dropped things they were carrying or holding, including the stranger sat on the bench who dropped him book, screaming children rushed to their mothers who ushered them into houses, others hid behind walls and some just stared as the black blur passed them, Takeshi didn't see any of it, but he knew what had happened, he could hear the thud as the book hit the floor, along with the crashing and breaking of everything else that was dropped, he could hear the screaming of the children as they cried, and the sound the mothers made as the tried frantically to get their kids into the houses, once safely in the forest he sat down and watched as the commotion died down again, the villagers went back to what they were doing before, the children were running around giggling, playing again with their mothers calling to them to be careful, just before he crawled into a cave to fall asleep he heard a name being called, it was a strange name he hadn't heard said in the village before.. ah that's right, it must be the name of the man with the hunting knife from earlier. "Hey, 'arry, over 'ere..."