What the hell is this? Is she trying to say that she knows something? How is our story turned into an animated movie?

I shake my head, knowing that my thoughts are just trying to irritate me. Emma looked up at me, brows scrunched in confusion. "Was it something I said?" She asked. I sighed and continued gathering up my clothes before deciding what the hell. "No you didn't say anything. Hang on don't look." I said and she quickly averts her eyes away from me and back on the tv screen. Once I'm fully dressed, I sit down next to her. "I know the fairytale but I've never seen the movie." I explained to her. She looked up at me and smiles. "Like I said, it's always been one of my favorite stories." She said repeating her earlier statement. "And why is that?" I asked her, both of our eyes trained on the screen in front of us. "I've always loved the Evil Queen, I always thought she was just misunderstood. She was jealous of Snow White because she had the looks and the prince, and that's something that Regina never had." She said suddenly looking at me and laughs. "Wow, that's ironic!" I look at her confused and after a moment I finally put two and two together.

How the hell is this movie so accurate?

I ask myself. "Yes, well, my name may be Regina, but I'm nothing like the Queen." I said a bit coldly once again. Emma chuckled and leaned her head on my shoulder. "You, are absolutely nothing like the queen." I sighed a sigh of relief, knowing that my secret remained just that. I looked behind my shoulder at the clock on the nightstand. 6:45. "Well dear, if you still want breakfast, we better gather our things and head downstairs." I said and she nodded. I stood up off the bed and walked over to the suitcase before zipping it up. She turned off the TV and we both headed downstairs to checkout of the room and enjoy the breakfast.
----------------------------------------------
Regina and I had a nice breakfast. It was probably the nicest meal I've had in, we'll probably since I've left the foster system. We arrived at the airport at 7:45 and now we are sitting and waiting for the plane to arrive. I'm a little nervous since I've never been on a plane before. "So is Storybrooke in California?" I ask Regina. She looks over at me and shakes her head. "No Storybrooke is in Maine." She responded and I look at her confused. "Then why se we going to California?" I asked not understanding why we were going to California which is at the complete opposite side of the country. "I just have some business I have to attend to." She said and I nodded, not wanting to get into her personal business, whatever that may be. We sat quietly for a while, until we heard someone over the loud speaker saying that our flight was now boarding. Regina handed me my ticket and we stood in line waiting to get on the plane. "Ticket please." The lady at the counter says. I hand her my ticket and she scans the barcode under the scanner. It beeps in approval and I take a step forward so I can wait for Regina. We walk onto the plane and find two seats near the front. I sit by the window so I can see out the window while we're flying. I look around the airplane nervously, seeing Lost didn't exactly make me want to fly. I hear Regina giggle. "First time flying dear?" She asked me and I nodded. She rests her hand over mine. "It will be fine Emma." She reassures me, and I nodded but I still don't quite believe her. After a while, the plane finally begins to move until it is finally up in the air. "So Emma, your birthday is tomorrow right?" Regina asked me and I nodded. "Well I was supposed to be going to LA for business, but I guess that can wait, you only turn 18 once and it should be something special to celebrate." She said. I shrugged. "I don't know, birthdays haven't really been a thing for me, so it doesn't really matter, and I don't want you to miss anything important." "It's fine Emma really. Those Mayoral meetings are so boring anyways and it's always the same information every year and who knows, after tomorrow you may reconsider your opinion on birthdays." She with a mischievous grin. I couldn't help but blush at the sudden images that popped into my head, the possibility of a birthday fuck.

Man it would be one good birthday, even though it wouldn't be anything new. That was always my birthday present from Neal, which really wasn't anything new considering he fucked me every weekend, which I didn't mind much.