Road Trip

Regina and I have been taking turns driving for the last three days now. We still have no idea where we going, and we don't exactly care. I just hope we will finally stop somewhere for a couple of days. I'm kind of getting tired of being in the car for so long, and I can tell Regina is too and she doesn't seem to be herself. I asked her about it, but she said she just doesn't feel good. Of course that could mean anything from just a cold to something more serious. But I'm not too worried about it. If she is really sick, she will tell me I'm sure. We had just gone through a McDonalds and we had each gotten an egg McMuffin. Not the greatest food, but there wasn't much of anything else in the small town of Flower mound, Texas. I flipped on the radio, to help make the silence a bit more tolerable. We had pretty much already caught up with each other during the first two days. I think now, we were just too tired of being in the car for the last 72 hours to talk to one another. I flipped through the stations, trying to find one that wasn't just static.

"Wait..."

Regina said, carefully grabbing my hand off the dial. I looked at her oddly, then she gave me one of her sweet loving smiles that I loved so much. As the song began, she shyly began to sing, keeping her eyes in the road.

I got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
Ain't slowing down
I got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's giving you now

I smiled and blushed and shyly looked out the window as she continued to sing. I've never heard her sing before and oh my god, her voice was like silk.

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush
I got a girl crush

I don't get no sleep
I don't get no peace
Thinking about her
Under your bed sheets
The way that she's whispering
The way that she's pulling you in
Lord knows I've tried,
I can't get her off my mind

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush
I got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
It ain't slowing down

When the song finally ended, she had tears forming in her eyes. "And to think I almost lost you she said, trying her best to keep her eyes on the relatively empty highway. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you I said." And smiled back at her.

After a few minutes of us just sitting quietly and listening to the radio, I remembered one of my favorite and hottest songs probably ever. I smirked and Regina looked at me worried. "Oh no, Swan what the hell is going through your head?" She asked and I giggled. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, ignoring all the texts and missed calls I have received from Remy and my other friends back in Princeton.

I pulled open the music app, grabbed the auxiliary cable and plugged it into my phone before tapping play. I looked at Regina and smirked again as the song started.

(Dressin' up, dressin' up for you, for you, for you)
(Dressin' up, dressin' up for you, for you)

Saucer of milk
Table for two
You wanna pet my kitty?
You such a dirty doggy
It's your lucky night 'cause I'm in the mood
I'm feeling spicy
I'm feeling real naughty

"What the fuck is this swan?!" She asked giggling at the lyrics. "Just shut up and listen." I laughed in response.

Pick a part, you dream it up
A dark vixen, a Lolita
Oh girl, tell me your fantasy
Tonight's the night
I'm dressing up for you