Happy

I wake up the next morning in the same bed I had been waking up in for the last several days, only somethings different, I'm... Happy. I feel a weight on my torso and I look down to see a pail arm resting across my body. My eyes follow up the arm to the shoulder and the person the lifeless limb is attached to. I smile at the mess of blonde curls and pale limbs sprawled out across the bed. I check the time on the clock resting on the nightstand. 5:30 am and our flight leaves at 8:30. I brush blonde curls out of the face of the sleeping girl and gently caress her cheek. Her eyes slowly flutter open. She smiles at me, her eyes struggling to stay open. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I ask her quietly. "Mmm... Damn, even your morning voice is hot." She mumbles groggily. I can't help but laugh, her morning voice deep and but still sounds tired. "Is that so?" I ask raising an eyebrow in amusement. She smiles and nods closing her eyes, her head sinking further into the pillow. "Well, I'm glad you think so, but if you want to shower and have breakfast before our flight, you should probably get up." I say softly. "Ugh" she groans and lazily gets herself out of bed. "Breakfast and a shower sounds amazing." She mumbles and I chuckle, her eyes still not fully open. "You go shower first while I put a few things away." I said and she nodded and walked off towards the bathroom. I sighed.

Why is it so hard not to like her? Why should I not like her? I mean she's sweet and harmless, a little beat up and unladylike yes, but that's what makes her so...attractive.

I hadn't really thought of her being attractive except for those previous images of her fucking me, but now that I think about it, if she cleans up a bit and puts on some different clothes...
"God she would be hot." I mumble.

Get yourself together Regina, she's 18 and your... Well 21 but actually like 39. Wait didn't she say she would be 18 in two days yesterday?

I scrunched my nose trying to remember and yes, she had indeed said that, which means tomorrow would be her birthday.

"Hmmm... And what could I do to make her birthday extra special?" I asked out loud.

You could always fuck her, I'm sure she wouldn't turn that down.

I shook that thought out of my head. There was no way that would be happening, at least not for a little while. It took me a while to think of something, but then I remembered hearing some girls on the flight over here about some place called Disneyland.

"Hmm... That just might actually work, hopefully she's never been there before." I said. I picked up my phone and called the airlines company to have them change our flights to land at the closest airport to Disneyland. Of course we wouldn't go today, the girl needs new clothes. "Yes clothes shopping today, and Disneyland tomorrow. Sounds like a good birthday." I said to myself. Just then I hear a door open and I quickly lay out my chosen clothes for the day and close up my suitcase before she walks into the room.

She's wearing the same outfit as yesterday.

Of course she is, she didn't want to go back to that Neal person, and I don't blame her.

"Have a nice shower?" I asked and she nodded. "Very nice thanks." She replied. "Alright, I'll be out in a bit." I said to her and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I turn on the water and step inside and allow the warm water to fall on my body. I sigh, realizing that for the first time in a very long time, I'm happy.

Maybe because your doing something for someone other than yourself.

I think, but I know that's not it. I'm actually happy, and it feels great. I wash my hair and the rest of my body before stepping out of the shower and realizing that I left my clothes in the bedroom. I sigh and wrap the towel around me before opening the bathroom door and walking into the bedroom. I hear the tv on and when I walk in, I look at the TV. She's watching some old looking cartoon that I don't recognize. "What are you watching?" I ask her as I grab my clothes, she doesn't bother to glance over at me. "Snow White" she says and I stop in my tracks and feel the blood drain from my face. She looks up at me after a moment when she realized I have stopped what I was doing. "What?" She asked me confused obviously noticing the quick change in my complexion. "What did you just say?" I asked her not wanting to believe what I had just heard. "Snow White, you know the fairytale with the dwarves and the Evil Queen. It's my favorite, has been since I was little." She said with a shrug. "Yes I'm aware of the story, thanks dear." I say coldly.