"Yes, you can. You are one of the strongest people I have ever met, Sara."

People always seem to tell her that. She's strong, but she never saw it in herself. Then she thought of Laurel. There was only one way she could honor her, and it was to finish the mission and be the hero her sister told her to be.

Gideon managed to track Savage's whereabouts. Still, they were not able to stop him but were able to save Kendra and Carter. Back together, they put the pieces together and figured out Savage's plan.

Savage contacted himself in the other time periods, then traveled to 2021 to cause the explosions at the same moment in all the three time periods. Stein explained to the team that the meteorites had given him immortality but because he would expose them in three different time periods at one he would make himself vulnerable. They could split up in three teams and kill all three versions of Savage at once. Palmer and Rory in 1958, Sara, Stein and Jefferson in 1975 and Rip, Kendra and Carter in 2021.

Sara, Stein and Jefferson watched themselves as they fought at the auction and Stein and Jefferson flew away with the armed nuclear bomb and absorb the explosion. As Savage activated the meteorite Jefferson, Stein and Sara revealed themselves. Savage tried to shoot at Sara with a rocketlauncher but Jefferson and Stein blocked the shot. Sara blocked the knives thrown at her and engaged Savage in close combat.

Using her staff against the knife wielding Savage, Sara managed to gain the upper hand, and after disarming him, she then killed him by breaking his neck with her staff. The meteorite was about to explode but Jefferson and Stein managed to use their new found power and changed the meteorite into water.

They regrouped in 2021 but the meteorite there had advanced to far in the radiation. Palmer was unable to shrink it and Jax could not transform it. Rip told them that the earth would get blown up by the meteorite. As the team tried to think of a way Rip transported the meteorite on the waverider and threw it in the sun. Rip returned with a timejump and explained what he had just done. The team talked about the situation and Rip informed them his work was far from done as he would now have to protect the timeline since the Time Masters were disabled. Rip asked the team if they wanted to join him.

Sara talked with her father at the Laurel's grave and told him she wanted to help him with Darhk. Her father told her that it seemed the work she had done with Rip was important as well.

"I wasn't going to go the first time. Then Laurel convinced me. And now I'm going to do this for her." She said recalling the last time she had been with her sister.

"Well, she'd be proud of you."

"How do you know?"

"'Cause I am."

And that was all Sara needed to hear.

------------

It's been years since they've seen her last. Their last time with her was when Sara had come for them in the dungeons. They heard that she had gone on a time travelling mission to save the world. And it made Nyssa smile when she thinks of it. Sara being the hero she has always been.

A lot had already happened since then. She and Nate had broken out of imprisonment with the help of a number of loyalists. Nyssa devised a plan to get the title of Ra's al ghul with the assistance of Oliver. Oliver fought Malcolm on her behalf and managed to take the ring from him by cutting off his hand.

She finally had the title but it no longer meant anything to her. She craved for it her entire life. She fought for it. Now she had it, it gave her no pleasure to have at all. She then melted the ring of Ra's al Ghul and disbanded the League of Assassins. That moment, she felt free and happy. Finally free of her father and all that he represented. And it made her happy.