**5 days later**

"Yeah, we are finally finished planning...everything" I sighed relieved.

Aubrey laughed and nodded,

"I know..I didn't think there was that much to plan...Good thing Alice is actually planning everything or I would go crazy" She laughed.

That's when Alice was right in front of us, scaring the crap outta me!!!

I put my hand over my heart, trying to slow it down,

"What the heck Alice?!" I yelled, starting to laugh.

She smiled beaming,

"It's time to go pick our dresses"

I groaned and slipped on my shoes, and hopping the car with an excited Alice and Sammie...They should be like, twins..

We finally stopped, and it was this HUGE dress store, my mouth dropped why does a dress store need to be this BIG?!

Sammie laughed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the store.

There was little love-seats set up front, across from the cashier desk. It smelled like, shoes. I laughed silently to myself not really knowing what shoes smell like.

Alice flitted to the back and started to look through the bridesmaids dresses with Sammie. I sat on one of the couches in between Aubrey and Bella.

"Not one of us like this right?" I say looking at both of them. They both smiled slightly, nodding.

"What? You wanna be with Edward" She said, making kissing noises. I gently pushed her, starting to laugh.

"So what" I mutter, sticking my bottom lip out.

"Aubrey and Bella come here try this one on!!" Sammie exclaimed, with a sigh they got up and walked towards Sammie grabbing the dresses and headed into the fitting room.

I smirked and got up, standing next to Sammie.

"Gabbie, try this one on. You are gonna have a different dress then the other bridesmaid because you are the maid of honor" She said, handing me a long emerald dress while the other girls got short dresses.

I slipped the dress on, taking a quick glance in the mirror and walked out where the other girls were with their short dresses. I smiled at Sammie how she gasped at me in the dress.

"These dresses look amazing on you guys" She sang, proud of herself. I smiled and walked back into the fitting room, carefully taking off the dress and putting it back on the hanger. I walked out and handed it to Alice, who was picking out our shoes. She handed us a plain black heel with a tint of green.

She walked up to the register and paid for all the dresses.

"Yes, when would you like all the dress by?" The cashier asked snidely, i didn't like her attitude.

"By, April 1st" She said, smiling politely.

The cashier nodded and we all walked out as I glared at her, rude I thought towards her. She put her hands over her eyes and looked at me,

"Did you hear that?" She said, panic evident in her voice.

I smirked and narrowed my eyes,

"Hear what? Oh god, you hear the voices" I screamed,

"That means...The big scary people are gonna come with the big needle" I say, leaning my head in to whisper it to her.

Her eyes went wide and she ran to the back, where employees go, screaming