The end.

23

AN: last. Freaking. Chappie. Whoever has ever read this far, I worship your ability to PErsevere. I'm sorry that's an inside joke but yeah.

Zayn

I have been forced to write a conclusion.

And after reading this essay/ story, I must say, the girls are very good at figuring out what's going in in people's heads.

Which is creepy.

But I still love them.

Damn I sound like Dani.

I think I'll go to the part after all the mushy romantic parts just ended.

I know, Pezz shall kill me because I'm supposed to sound like I'm there now, but um... I couldn't resist.

So take a ride on the Malik Time Machine.

-----TIME MACHINE-----

Poof!

Okay.

"GUYS YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH MAKING OUT JUST NO OKAY?!"

Don't even try to guess who it was.

That. Nicole. Payne.

Payne in the ass I tell you.

However, she still had Daniel holding her back, which is the most comical thing I've seen.

It's cute though.

Or as Nicole would say, "adorable".

She has the most annoying a weird philosophy about the difference of cute and adorable. Something about cute being ugly.

She should really get to reading a dictionary.

Christine would agree. (AN: Hee hee hee)

"Oh yeah? Well, news flash, things change. Like the fact you have a boyfriend."

"WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT?!" We all laugh.

"Everything." We all say together.

-----POOF!!------

So yeah! We had a lot of fun this past week together. One Direction is going on a world tour again soon but I know that this time, nothing will bring us down.

I mean, if being gay can't bring those people down, what can?

I hear the official studio version of 'Honeymoon Avenue' play in my ears.

I grin.

My iPod agrees.

AN:

YAY! OMG! I'm so happy you've read all the way to the end. If you've ever wondered who Christine and Lisa are or how Nicole is like, or even how I'm like, I now invite you to join us in another 1D story called "The X Factor Challenge". That story works more on character since their all based off my BFFs. Except Tiffany cuz I made her up. You'll get it if you read. Even if you don't want to, I thank you for reading my first fanfic (after 2 practice rounds) and ILY!!

Love,
Tori