Part Three- Found You

Holly

"Ready or not, here I come!", his voice is sickening. I fix my hair so I can't be seen dangling down from under the bed. I was so lucky to find out that the underneath of the huge double bed was completely hollow apart from metal beams, which, thank goodness, were strong enough to hold my weight.
'He is deranged' I thought clinging to the metal beams. I listened out for any sign of life out side the room, nearby I heard a small whimper, 'if they give me away I swear!'

I heard faint footsteps drawing closer,
"Give me a cheep cheep ladies" he said, silence met him, we all new the penalty for being found. His footsteps stopped outside the room I was in. Hidden in the shadows I could see whisps of dark hair at the side of the bed, I held back a gasp, he was looking under the bed. He let out a sigh and stood back up. I heard his foot steps leave the room and almost cried with joy, he didn't find me.

The joy didn't last long, from the room across from mine I heard something that made my stomach turn
"Found you!", his voice rang out, the scream that followed confirmed he had found someone.
Panic filled me as I realised who was in that room.
It was Ivy.

-----------

Ivy

He was right outside where I was hiding I could hear his heavy breathing,
"Found you!", it was so close, was it me?!?
There was a piercing scream, I let out the breath that I had been holding, it wasn't me.
"Silly girl, hiding in a closet" he laughed "you loose!"
"W-what does that mean?" She asked, her voice cracking,
he let out another laugh, "you know exactly what that means"
The man stopped talking to her and yelled "COME OUT LADIES, THE GAME IS OVER", the girl who had been found Started hysterically crying.
I waited to hear the sound of other moving and when I did I emerged from my hiding place.

We were all led back down to the room and one by one strapped back into our chairs, nobody resisted this time, we were all to scared to process what was going on. Once we were all strapped in we saw that there was one girl missing, and it wasn't the one who lost.
"Ahhhhh" he yelled as he too noticed the empty chair and he stormed back through the door. Holly and I exchanged glances, I was so glad she was alive, she was too by the way she hugged me when we emerged.

Soon after we heard screams and then the red headed girl was marched in, her face was swollen and bruised, the man roughly strapped her into her chair.
"Now that you're all here" he said still glaring at the red headed girl "let's begin"
He walked towards the chair that held the loosing girl and dragged it with ease into the middle of the circle.
"I'm sorry Nicole" he whispered as he pulled out the gun from his waistband and raised it to her head.
Nicole started screaming hysterically crying for help and begging to be spared, unfazed by this he placed his finger on the trigger and pulled. Her screams were silenced as blood was propelled out of the back of her head leaving a deep red stain on the floor, blood poured out of the wound on her head puddling on the floor. The man dragged her chair back to its position and unstrapped her throwing her body over his shoulder and walked out.

Once he was gone everyone broke down, each in their own way, some thew up at what they had seen, the nauseating scent of fresh blood didn't help, others burst into tears, others, like me, sat frozen in our chairs.
Holly sat with her head bowed, at first I thought she was crying, but as she met my gaze I saw no tears, only fury, raw, hard anger.
"This can't happen again, we have to-" she shouted but was interrupted by the girl next to me,
"No!" She yelled "if we try to pull anything he will kill more of us!"
"He will kill more us us anyway even if we do nothing and play along! Don't pretend you didn't see what happened today!" The girl next to Holly piped in,
"Not more than necessary" the first girl responded,
"You call that" Holly yelled gesturing to the puddle of blood, "necessary?!"
The girl rolled her eyes in response "whatever" she said blankly "let's just not get involved with each other, that way it matters less when we die"
I looked back over to Holly who was almost bursting with anger, she looked at me and shook her head at the unbelievable scene that had just taken place,
'We need to get out' she mouthed to me after making sure no one was looking our way,
I nodded in agreement and mouthed back 'we need a plan', Holly looked off into the distance with a thoughtful look on her face, she was hopefully formulating a plan, because at this point escape seemed impossible.

----------------------------------
Thanks for reading part three of Innocent Games! Leave a vote if you enjoyed and comment your favourite game!
XxX