Part 85

Next day....

Sanyukta still unconscious.... Rd n aryan sat outside the ICU... They hadn't sleep since night...

Now parth came back to the hospital.... He tried hard to make them eat something bt they denied....
Rd plz ghar ja kr thoda rest kr lo tum dono nhi to bimar ho jaoge... Tum done ne kl se na to kuch khaya h or na soye ho.... Parth tried to convinced them bt his all efforts gone vanished...

All day passed like that bt there was no sign of her consciousness....

N every passes second their fear become over take their mind n heart ...

Next day...
At evening :
Rd was going toward ICU just then he heard nurse yelling while rush toward Dr cabin ..... Dr Dr patient of ICU sanyukta agrawal is doing response....
After heard that all rushed to ICU n tried to see her.... Just then Dr suryavanshi reached there...
Dr she's responding....... Rd said happily with tears r still in his eyes.....

Let me check first.... Dr said n went inside....
Then he saw her fingure was shaking n she was trying to opened her eyes slowly
He checked her heart beat, her pulse... Everything was normal.... Then he removed her oxygen mask.... Now she came in her sense properly.... She tried to say something bt Dr cut her in mid....

Don't try to speak ...... Dr instruct her...

BT who's listen.... Where iss rand... Dhir Dr... How's he... She asked in her shaking voice...
He's fine... Dr replied then came out to ICU ...
How's she now doctor... May we meet her.... Renuka asked...
She's absolutely fine.... Ya u all r meet her bt don't take her any stress n don't tried to talk her more... Dr said....
After doctor leaving everyone rushed toward ICU... Their eyes were moist...
Sanyu saw them n small smile crept on her face bt her eyes were searching for Rd bcz he was not there ...
Where is Rd... She asked..
Yahi to tha.. Parth replied then see around...
Kya yr tune to darra hi diya aisa koi krta h kya... Vidhusi said.... Thus sanyu just force a smile... Her eyes still search him just then her eyes fell on the glass door... Someone was stand there... She was understood who was there....
She tried to got up jst then renuka stopped her...
What r u doing n why r u trying to get up .... Jst rest... Renuka frowned...
No Aunti..I have to go Kisi ne mjhe se kaha tha ab wo mere samne nhi aaega mjhe hi uske samne aana hoga.... She said in her shaking voice... N again try to get up bt her wounds started paining .. Aahh... She let out a scream...
After heard her scream Rd rushed inside...
Ye kya kr rhi ho tum... Doc ne tumhe bolne ko mana kiya h na or tum bole ja rhi ho... Or ye kaha ja rhi ho.. Chup chap leti raho.. R said with fake anger ... Then she just stare at him n smile...
Why r u scolding her so much... Renuka said...
Aunti now everything is looking normal..I think we should leave from here....u guys r continue.... Parth chuckled.... Then Everyone laugh on his statement thus rd glare him....
Hmm...now u take rest.... We r outside.... renuka said while caressed her hair....
Then she just nodded...
Then everyone came out one by one... When everyone came out n in last Rd walk toward her bed where she was rested her head saw her once then said take care to her n turned to leave jst then sanyu hold his hand....

U will not talk to me...U still angry on me... Rd heard her shaking voice from behind then turned their eyes were moist....
It's u who want all this to me... Rd said....
Now it's me who saying sorry to u..... Sanyu said...
Rd was mum...
Is Offer still on .... Sanyukta asked....
Thus rd gave a confused look....
What offer... Rd asked confusingly....
Then sanyu raised her left hand n forward that toward Rd then up to her ring finger....
First Rd confused about what she trying to say bt next moment he understand her signed..... He hasn't been believing on his own eyes....
As which I m thinking was right or its just a misunderstanding....
He saw at her, she was still smiling... Now he had confirmed that she talking about that proposal... BT wait how could she agree so easily after all which that happened between them.... He thought....
His thought was broken by Sanyu... What r u thinking about... She asked....
M not wrong so that u talking about marriage proposal... Right... He asked straight..
Right... She replied...
May I know how did u changed ur mind all of sudden for this.. He asked straight....
It's not sudden Rd ... M realised that I can't live without u n u also n if we can't be together then surely u kill someone as parth said to me n I decided I would tell u my feeling about u..... She chuckled...
What..... U were in his touch....He frowned...
Of course... How do I get information about urself...N BTW his my friend too... She smirked....
Suddenly she noticed his cloth, her blood stain still on his kurta...

Yak Rd... U r looking so unhygienic n messy.... Just look at ur self Rd..... Ur Kurta ur beard... She make a face...
What... He gave a disbelieve look.. BT she was right.. He was really looking miserable.... In last 2 day he hadn't slept neither changed his Cloth or had nothing...
At first u go n change ur cloth then save it... She said eyeing toward his beards....

I think we were talking about something important some min ago.... He crossed his arm near his chest....
Yeah.... I ask u something now it's ur turn give me ur replied.... She said bit serious....
I think u should take rest.... He said n without replying her he came out...

Some parts r remain guys plz give ur precious review tooo😆

N please check out my ss Soch Na sake... Its updated...

Keep Voting

Keep Supporting 😆