Part 42

After help her in packing Sanyu left from there n went toward her room instead she went toward Rd room.... N about to knocked the door bt her surprised door was unlocked.... She slightly open the door n saw his lappy was open n he slept while working... his back was rested on Wallside ... His mouth was little open... N his some hair on his forehead make him look cute... She went toward bed shut the lappy then kept that on nearby table... After that she return back to his bed n bend down for slightly hold his head laid him properly on bed....Then covered up with a quilt...
U know what I was thought u r rude, arrogant,heartless bt I was wrong.. U r such a gud guy... N cute too.. She smiled little...then she left from there before decided to tell him everything about her past....

Days were passed n she's tried hard to say him everything BT destiny never give her a chance...n the other side Rd started feel for her BT anaware to his new feeling.....

One day when everyone having breakfast renuka said to randhir that she have to go chandhigarh for a relative wedding along with dadi...

Aap q ja rhe ho.. Rd frown..
OK main nhi jati tum Chale jao.. Renuka said...
My not talking about that I will go there.. M asking u y u going there.. Rd said..
Bcz if I'll not go there then they also not came in riya's... Renuka said straight..
We aren't need them in her wedding... Rd frown..
BT mjhe h... Renuka glared him n now enough we r going there...
It's ur final decision.. Rd asked...
Yes.. Renuka replied..
OK then I booked ur tickets...
BTW when r u going... Rd asked..
Tomorrow... Renuka replied..
Y u r not joing us there... Renuka said thoughtful

Sry mom.. Don't force me for all that...
U know na I don't like wedding n all.. I feel bored there n BTW I have lots of work here.. Rd said straight..
I knew it ... Renuka smiled..

R u guys ready for a blast 😉

Vote guys