Part 59

At evening....
Rd ready for the excuted his plan along by parth, riya n vidhusi....

They reached club soon....
parth n riya went inside n Rd was sat in car n took his eyes on club from outside when he saw sameer car reached there... Then immediately he informed parth for his arrival....
Thus he informed to vidhusi who sat on drink counter....
She was wear a sleeveless backless black shimmer midthigh dress n her hair was opened.

After know about his arrival she had ordered a large glass vodka n then tender gave her a large glass of Apple juice... What is it... U don't understand i want a large glass vodka right now...Vidhusi shouted on bar tender
BT mam sir ne aapko yahi dene ko bola h.... Bar tender said in low voice....

I m telling u last time give me a large glass vodka... Vidhusi said coldly...
Then  bar tender gave her vodka.. She grabbed that n about to left from there...
Just control ur self.. N only one shot remember... Parth said calmly...
Thanks.. BT no thanks... I know what I am doing...so plz don't suggest me anything... Vidhusi mocked him n left from there...
Definitely gadbad kregi.. I don't know why did Rd choosed her for it... Parth said annoyingly....

Vidhusi went toward washroom n few quatity of vodka dropped on her dress... Few on her body for which she smelled like drunker...after that she went toward bar counter BT stopped in middle...
Ab iska kya karu... She whispered to herself saw the vodka glass in which some drink still remained.

Drink it baby.... She smiled widely thus without wasting a sec she gulped that remain vodka....
Then went toward bar counter n settled herself on chair.... When her gaze fall on Sameer who already sat in front of her.....
Then she again gave a order of large glass vodka....
Then tender gave her, her order...
She gulped it in a go..... Again apple juice....she saw toward bar tender who was afraid... Thus she gave him a smile...

It's time to some drama... She thought...

Hello... Hi handsome m talking to u... She said in drunken voice n pretend like a drunker....
U telling me.... Sameer asked...
Will u dance with me.... She asked thus forwarded her hand toward him...
Sure... He smirked checking her out n hold her hand which she forwarded toward him ....

Bakra fas gaya... She thought n smiled devilishly....
Thus they went toward dance floor for dancing...
Vidhusi placed her hand around his neck... N he placed his hand on her waist...
When sameer gaze fall on parth who danced with riya...
Whom r u seeing.. When I m here... She said n followed his gaze.. Then saw parth was dancing with riya....
I really hate that rss n his that chamcha.... Vidhusi said annoyingly ..
U know him n rss.... Sameer asked surprisingly ....
Ya my mom choosed him for marrying with me... Vidhusi said irritatingly still placed her hand on his neck BT after heard her Sameer removed his hand to her waist.....
What baby why u removed ur hand... She said n again placed his hand on her waist by herself....
BT I don't like him... In fact i hate him..... I don't want to marry him..... She said...
Then why do u tell that to ur mom.... He asked confusingly...
Money baby money.... Just for money... I have to getting married him.... She smirked...
What U r getting married for  him just for his money... He asked...
Correction dear.... Not his... Just for my money.... She grinn ....
What do u mean... He asked... I mean if I will get marry to him then my property automatically transfer to him.. And if he divorced me for any reason then that property transferred to mine.... That's y I have to get marry him.... She grinned....act like a perfect drunker.....
Just for 40 billions.... She whispered near his ears....
After heard about 40 billions his eyes widened....
BTW what's ur name Mr handsome.... She grinned again....

Sameer Mittal....... N u.... He asked...
Vidhushi rathod.... Nice to meet u.... She said n hugged him.... He too hugged him back....
Now I have to go.... She said... BT how u r drunk.... He showed his fake concerned....
Don't worry my driver is waiting for me outside.... She said n about to left BT Sameer stopped him....
I will dropped at the parking... Please if u don't mind Actually u r drunk then I thought .... He said with smiled...
OK handsome let's come... She said n pulled his hand...
Then he hold her shoulder to his one hand n another to her one hand.... After all she was drunk...
Beta jitna tu meri taraf aaega utna hi dhasta jaega.... She thought...

Then they went toward parking area BT they bumped with someone....
So she's ur new target..... A man said with sarcastically....
Ab ye khambha kaun h... She thought then asked.... Who's he baby?
Thus aryan gave him a deadly look he want to smashed his face BT controlled his anger....

when Rd gaze fall on aryan who stand in front of  Sameer ...
O sit... Ye kaha se aa gaya...Rd become tensioned....
At the while Rd immediately called his no.....
Aryan about to disconnect the call BT saw the Rd name on screen he received that...
Aryan don't say anything to him n plz left from there.... I explained everything at my home meet me ....n called disconnected.....
Got a opportunity... Sameer quickly left from there BT before that he settled her in his car....
After his leaving....

Parth, Rd n riya left from there... Followed by her car....

God knows kya likha... I know it's Lil boring BT bear it guys....... N don't forget to voting n commenting....

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keep Supporting....