Part 73

Soon evening reached ...
Rd was not sure about her that she will go in the party or not.... Her door room was still closed since noon.... He tried many time to talk to her bt his all effort r vanished ....
I don't know jaegi ya nhi bt atleast I have to go there..... Rd thought....

After 20 min.... He ready with blue denim with white shirt along with black blazer..N Perfect gelled hair...
Mjhe over react nhi krna chahiye tha... Itna kuch suna diya usse.... He cursed himself to his deed....
After cursing himself he came out to his room n stopped for some min then looking at her door....
Wait krta hu may be mood change ho jaye... Waise v abhi time h.... Rd spoke to him self thus glance at his wrist watch....

He was waiting for her since 10 min then turned to go when he heard the unlocked voice of door thus he quickly turned back n freeze...
There was sanyu stand in red gown with black belt on her waist.... Lil curl opened hair... Light makeup n black high heels.... She was looking stunning... N red clutch in her hand....
She walk toward Rd.... Rd was still freez as his eyes fixed on her.... M still angry on u... She said with frown... Then Rd came in his sense n just nodded his head...

Let's go... Rd said with smile
Hmm... She just hummed...
They went toward outside the hotel where stand their hired car.....
Rd drove the car all the while Rd stole the glance at her... journey was silent...
Soon they reached the venue where party was on....
Rd Park the car n being a gentleman he opened the door of her side... N forwarded his hand toward her bt she came out to the car herself....
Then they came inside the hotel.... Mr Mathew came toward them n welcomed them....

Mr Mathew introduced them with others...

When music was on then everyone danced with their partners....
That before Rd asked her for dance... Will u dance with me.... Mr Mathew came n forwarded his palm toward her...
Yes.. She said n put her palm on his hand then they went toward dance floor....

Will u dance with me.... Heard that Rd turned toward voice n saw Lisa was stand there (Mr Mathew assistant)
Wore a upper thigh black backless dress... N saw toward him with not so gud intention....

Isske sath dance krna risky ho skta h BT I have to take this risk.... Atleast bt to kregi wo... Rd thought then say yes to her then they went toward dance floor...

Sanyu saw him to danced with Lisa n her anger increased.... Her eyes fixed on them......
Mr Mathew noticed it.... U love him... He asked her...

Yes.... She said without thinking what she saying...

I know... Mr Mathew smile...
What not like that I was thinking something else then u asked me that... So without listing I told you that..
Sanyu quickly make a excuse...

R u sure ... Mr Mathew asked...
Yes m sure... She replied

Again her gaze fixed on them n her anger increase second by second...
Excuse me Mr Mathew.... She said n left from dance floor n walk toward bar counter n took a seat there... Her gaze still fix on them n the way she danced with Rd add fuel to her anger...
Thus  suddenly her gaze fall on bar counter where kept a shot of vodka may be someone order... She grabbed it N gulped it in a go... Her gaze again fixed on them...
When a guy came toward Bar counter n asked to bar tender about his one shot vodka...
Sorry sir this mam take ur order. I give u another... Bar tender said...
No thanks it's OK... He said checking her out his gaze fixed on her....
Then he took a seat beside her.. Her gaze still fixed on him... Give me another shot.... She ordered n places her hand on table...
Hi beautiful...if anyone told u that u looking hot tonight that guys said...
At the while she shot a deadly glared toward him.. N again fixed her gaze on them...
After that guy placed his hand over her hand which she kept on table... N the next moment his cheek welcome a tight slap by her... Ho gaya ab ja yaha se nhi to tange tod dungi teri... She barked on him... Then that guy placed the palm on his cheek n left from there... Thus bar tender saw toward her horribly....
Tu kya dekh rha h... Kaha h mera order... Tujhe v du kya... She shouted on bar tender... Then quickly he took her one shot vodka... Then she gulped it in a go......

Feedback guys some parts r remain so plz give ur precious review too if u like it.......

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keeping Supporting...