part 28

Then Riya came n stand beside parth n Sanyu beside Riya... That's reason Rd not able to see her clearly.. Then he tried to see her again n again...

What's wrong with me... Why my trying to see her... Rd whispered to himself...

OK let's start the function... Renuka announced
Then engagement ceremony started with some rituals... Everyone busy in seeing rituals BT our Rd is busy in stole a glance to her... N Sanyu was busy in seeing ragini.... After completed all rituals finally riyarth wore ring to each other... N finally they engaged... Happiness clear visible in their faces...

Then ragini went toward Riya for congratulated her...congrats Riya.. Ragini said n hug her...
Thanks.. Riya replied n In excitement Riya hugged her back tightly...
Aauch.. R U forgot m pregnant... Ragini scream..
Then immediately Riya left her n said a sorry...

Sanyu was seeing all that from some distance..
Then Riya saw Sanyu
Excuse me m just coming in a min don't go anywhere...Riya excused n went toward Sanyu...
Aa tujhe kisi se milwana h... Riya hold her wrist n go back to her..

Ye ragini h... Bhai n parth ki frnd.. Riya introducing ragini to Sanyu..
Or ye harshita h.. Our frnd...now she introduced Sanyu..
Harshita her eyes widened.. To heard her name..

Not again... God knows is name mei kya h jo v sunta h blink krna bhul jata h... I remembered that day when I introduced myself to Riya.. N her expression was just like to Ragini expression... Sanyu thought...

Hi harshita... Ragini said..
Hi.. Sanyu replied ..
How's month pregnant u r? Sanyu asked..

Seven month.. Ragini replied..

Can I touched there .. Sanyu asked pointing toward her bump..
Of course.. Ragini replied back..
BT her hand was just shivering... Then she forward her hand to touched her bump.. When baby kicked her inside the womb.. Then she immediately removed her hand... N a lone tear escaped from her eyes.. Before Ragini n Riya saw her tear.. she immediately wiped that.. Try to behaved normal BT it's impossible for her... Then she immediately excused herself n rushed toward terrace... Make duo confused...

Rd was saw all that scenario from some distance... He never understand anything then he walking toward Riya for asking... BT stopped in middle heard some aunties gossiping about Sanyu.....

Feedback guys