Part 80

After her leaving Rd was just shattered... He started to broke the things.... He was just crying n crying.... After broken all that thing he fell on floor with a thud....

N the other side...
When sanyu left from there n went toward parking area.. She was also crying... Then drove the car toward her house all the while she was just crying......
She reached house n directly rushed toward her room closed the door n crying loudly.......she was also broken....
Sanyu Pov :
some where in deep I was feeling that u luv me.... BT how do I say yes to ur proposal Rd.... I know u r hurt to my behaviour bt which I do for ur happiness...if u live with me then definitely my past bother u... N I can't see u in that pain n regret which u will get in this relationship .... I luv u Rd I luv u forever..n also I can't live without u... BT for u.. U have to forget me... N for that I have to avoid u....

Both were broken n shattered... Both r crying that night was a black night for both ...

Rd Pov :
In whole life first time I fall in love with someone n when M going to proposed her then she said to me .... I luv u .. BT can't marry u .... Bcz she is a divorcee.... Wow what a joke.... N her past bother me.... How do I make her understand that she was my breath.... N How can someone live without her breath... If u want to I forget u sanyukta....BT say it's not possible.... BT I promise u now I will never try meet u... Never contact u... If u want to stay away from me then I will...

In her room she sat on floor n crying her tears r continuously dropped bt there was no one to sooth her n console her... Now her sobbs were stop bt tears r continuously came out to her eyes...

Next day sanyu was still cry her eyes swallon n red due to continuously cry... Now they started to avoid each other.... Sanyu stopped to go shekhawat mansion.. She used to just called renuka.... Renuka always insisted her to came there bt she always avoided n make a excused.... N engrossed herself in her work....

N the other side Rd become more rude n stop talking to anyone he just used to say about work... He just engrossed himself in work... N all the time he spent at office... Now renuka become tensioned about his son new changed behaviour.... She always tried to talk to him bt he always make a excused...

Plz check out my new ss Soch Na Sake... 😁

Keep Voting....
Keep Supporting.... 😆