Part 67

Rd n sanyu went
toward parking area.... Then sat in the car n Rd drove the car...
So how was ur day... Rd asked...
Gud... Sanyu replied...
They were talking on some office work soon they reached shekhawat mansion...

Sanyu went toward her room n saw her stuff were packed... She opened the bag n took out a grey netted suit with chudidar.... N went toward washroom....

After took a shower she came out to the washroom..... N went toward dressing table... Dried her hair to dryer.... N left them free...

Then she went toward dinning table where everyone waiting for her...

They settled on their respective place... Thus renuka about to served them bt sanyu stopped her...

Aunty aap baithiye main serve krti hu... Sanyu said n took the serving bowl to her hand n forcefully settled her on chair....

Then she served all of them along with herself...
All the while they stole the glances n look into each other....

After dinner....
Sanyu ready to leave shekhawat mansion half heartedly...

Hume bhulogi to nhi na sanyukta.... Renuka said...
Nhi Aunty main aap sb ko kv nhi bhul skti hu.... Sanyu replied with moist eyes...
Isliy ja rhi ho.... Riya said with Lil anger...
Riya... Usse jana hoga tried to understand... Or wo kon sa abroad ja rhi h.. Jo tu aise bol rhi h.... Jb dil kre tab chali jana usse milne.... Renuka said...

Then sanyu hugged them n left from there with Rd....

Soon they reached Agarwal house....
It was a huge Banglow just like shekhawat mansion... thus sanyu press the door bell n a attendent opened the door.... N saw her their that too this time that was shocked....
Aap.... Attendent asked bt without replied him sanyu directly go inside with Rd...

Sanyu saw all around everything was just like before just a bar counter in living room instead of her dad photo...

She was angry now n tell the attendent to replaces it n threw out all his thing.....
I have to go now... Rd said

If u want to see all house.... Sanyu said....
Actually it was a excuse to stay him some more time... N he accepted... He never interested to see her house bt he want to spend some more time with her...
Then she showed the all house to him along with her study room n in last her bedroom....

I think now I should go... Rd said to fixed their gaze to each other...
Tears clearly visible in her eyes...
Hmm... Bye... she said n about to turned for hide her tears...

BT Rd hold her hand n pulled her toward him for which she bumped with his broad chest.... For which her one hand on his shoulder n another was on his chest...his hand on her waist n another was holding her hand... their gaze meet for some min bt sanyu hiding her tears she closed her eyes n tears rolled down to her cheeks...
Rd heart ached to see her tears.... Thus rd left her hand n raised his hand up to her chin n made her face up ... After that Rd touched her left cheek with his lips n gulped her tear... Then he touched her another cheek n same did with that....then he kissed her closed eyes one after another.... Thus sanyu slowly opened her eyes n saw Rd eyes also moist....
Then Rd hugged her tightly .... After some min sanyu broke the hug thus rd saw tears were still in her eyes.... He cupped her face n again kissed her eyes for that sanyu closed her eyes... After kissed her Rd kissed her cheeks one by one.. Their heartbeat become heavily....
After that Rd kissed her lips...BT she didn't responsed to his kiss.. after get disappointed he about to left her lips bt for his surprised she did responsed to his kiss... They broked the kiss after 3 min due to shortage of air.....

They were looked all around except each other...
I think I should go now.... Rd said again hesitated n turned to leave bt his shirt button stuck to her netted dupatta... N for the sudden turned his button put off to his shirt....

Sorry guys if m not reply to ur comment... Actually m not a active user here.... So sorry guys.... N don't forget to gave ur review....

Keep Voting...

Keep Commenting....

Keep supporting....