Flashback 2(Ryan's Pov)

How We Met
I know i am a billionaire,one of the richest in the counrty,my family owns a multi-billion dollar empire.

But just like the rest of humanity,i crave and love KFC just like them. Whenever i have time from my busy schedule,i personally go the the KFC place next to Alvares Empire building. The manager knows me ofcourse, but i can assure you that he the place is always packed to the max but being Ryan Alvares,the manager will literally bend over immediately. So i head there today and it is packed but i am not worried about that,the damn reporters who are always stalking me! Jeez i know am famous but give a guy break sometimes! Now they are going to spot me,then swarm me and cause a stampede. I sigh and head inside.

VIC'S POV
I just took a break from work,i am literally starving,i am planning to eat the first person,sorry,i meant anything available. I hurry to the nearest KFC place,am abit early,the lunch hour rush isn't here yet,but the line is still kinda long.I sit at the table and order for a tub of chicken,fries and a coke.

I patiently wait,i am so hungry and i am the type of person who turns into a beast when i am starved. I literally turn into the hulk,king kong,name any beast you know. I check the time and its literally ten minutes to the lunch hour rush. What is taking them so long i wonder.

Suddenly,there is a commotion,i don't even care whats happening,all i know is that my waiter is coming with the thing i want most,my lunch,i am literally drooling,i can't wait to dig in.

As the waiter is almost at my table,i notice that someone comes and whispers into his ear and he looks panicked. He quickly turns back with my lunch and i stand up in shock,i snap out of my food lust and notice people taking pictures of someone,probably some celebrity.Whatever,i focus back on the waiter and noticed him taking my lunch,i clutch my heart in pain,....my food,the food i waited so long for to the celebrity???"

Okay this is not happening under my watch,no sir,i don't care who they are. Its time for survival for the fittest,jungle rules apply when it comes to food. I hurry and intercept the waiter just as he is about to handover the food to the celebrity,i grab it from him and clutch it to my chest,
"I ordered for it first,it's mine and i am taking it."
The waiter looks at me shocked and says,
"We understand ,but this is a VIP client"
"So what,that's discrimination and i won't stand for it."
By now,people have gathered but i don't care,i think i even saw some reporters,screw them"
The manager comes in frantically about to have a heart attack,its obvious he is sucking up to the celebrity.He says to me,
"Sir,please hand over the food,we'll get you another order,do you who this man is,this might cause us some serious issues?"
"No,all i know is that i am hungry and i came first"
I sit down the celebrity's table and start inhaling my food,i swear i am so hungry.

RYAN'S POV

I can't believe some guy just tried to fight me over food.The arrogance,insolence and audacity.
This is probably going to cause a big scandal and its not good for my reputation or the company's.
But i have to applaud him for standing up to me,the waiter and manager,he has titanium balls,he even had the courage to sit at my own table.
The manager is apologising endlessly,i think he is about to lick my shoes,how pathetic!
"Its fine,you can leave" i tell him. He nods and leaves.

I get up to leave and look at the guy,he's actually handsome,if we had met in a different circumstance i'd want him in my bed,under me"
"We'll talk about this,i'll find you,this isn't over"
"Whatever" he replies.
I walk out angrily and go back to my office. I find reporters outside my building swarming me with questions about the KFC incident.
Security comes in and helps me into the building.
As soon as i reach my office,i call my assistant and tell him,
"I want you to find each and everything about the man who insulted me at KFC."
"Right away sir"

VIC'S POV
After the lunch fiasco,i go back to work. I am happy,i am nolonger hungry. As soon as i enter the office,the whole place is on fire,reporters are everywhere! I ran inside and tap Jackie the receptionist,
"Hey,whats going on?" I ask
"Really Vic,how clueless can you be? You are allover the internet and the news for fighting billionaire Ryan Alvares over food"she replies
"What??? I didn't fight him,he was taking my food" i reply panicked
"Whatever,it doesn't matter,what you should be worrying about is when he gets you" Jackie says
"Get me! for what?,i didn't do anything criminal" i reply
"That maybe but your little episode reflects badly on his company,i doubt he'll let that go" Jackie answers back.
"She is right" i think to myself,why did i have to go godzilla on him!
After work i ran home like the world is ending. "He won't get me here."

The next day i leave so early for work and hole myself in the office.
At around 10am,there's a knock on my office door,
"Come in" i say
"Ofcourse am coming in!"
I look up and i stand from my chair in shock,he has come for me,am so dead!
"Not so brave now,are we? '"He even knows my name" i think to myself. "Take a seat Mr.Galventes,we have a huge issue"he says, confidently strolling around the office. I gasp in shock!!!!he even has the nerve to seat in my chair!!!
At my gasp,he looks at me and says "what? am the billionaire and CEO afterall.
"Uh....okay" i stutter and sit down
"You do know why am here,true?"
"Am not.......sure" i answer quietly
"I want you to apologise to me before the press" he says
"Oh no,he didn't just say that,he has just woken up the sleeping lion"
"No! Never! I didn't do anything,you can take your stupid ego and eat it" i say furiously
He looks taken aback by my outburst.
"For your own good,i suggest you comply"
"Clearly you don't know the power of the common man! You think you can step allover me? I dare you! I'll cause such a scandal that even your great grandchildren will remember me" i answer back
He gets up and stands face to face with me,there is no distance between us,no one is willing to back down,the atmosphere is tense,we continue looking at each other intently,into each others eyes but the tension is nolonger anger,its slowly turning into sexual atttaction! I mentally kick myself,"this can't be happening now"
I lick my lips and suddenly,its getting too hot,i try to move away,but he grabs me back and continues looking at me like.....like he wants to kiss me!
We slowly leans into each other and our lips are inches apart,his lips softly touch mine and my body shudders at his touch,he continues looking into my eyes,he moves in to kiss me but there is a knock on the door and we snap out of it.
Two weeks later,all i can think about is feeling those lips on me again. I can't stop thinking about that blue-eyed bully.

RYAN'S POV
Two weeks later,all i can think about is him,his body heat,his smell ,those lips.
I can't help my feelings anymore,i want him,i feel it,i crave it. I make up my mind, i decide to go to his office to ask him out.
At first he refuses to believe me,but when i kiss him,he kisses me back and agrees.
The media really had a field day with us,with so many obnoxious headlines like,"food fight enemies now lovers", "the reconciliation of the food warriors".  It was crazy but thats how we met.

Ashking-love,stormywolfe,xoxoxoss ,thanks for the support and eveyone who reads....thanks