Investigation(Fernandez Pov)

CHECK OUT "ANTICLOCKWISE"

Chapter 4
I sit at my desk and have information about Victor's whereabouts a week before they divorced.

From monday to Wednesday,it was his normal routine.Go to work,lunch with Ryan,some shopping and back home.

But on Thursday after lunch with Ryan he went to the public library,i decide to start from there.
I drive down to the library and introduce myself and ask for records for that day four years ago.
I check under the entry for that day around 2:00pm and indeed Vic was there,he came in,searched the book section,sat down and read a few chapters,then at 3:38pm,he took the book,"Lover Unbound" by Jr ward.
I enter that information into my trusty pocket book.

After that i find out from the security footage of the library that he walked out and looked pale and dizzy and fainted. A certain man around twenty six picks him up and hurries him unconscious towards Sheraton hotel.
I go to Sheraton hotel and check their computer records for that day and i found out that the man who brought Vic in was called Jason.
I also find out that Jason called a doctor and the doctor gave Vic a mild sedative because he was stressed and not resting well,which knocked him out the whole night .

I also discover from all the footages that there was a man with something like a camera always following Vic.He was always dressed in black.
I check the security footage for the next day and it shows Vic in Jason's clothes heading to the hospital.He tries calling someone but it seems the phone is dead.

He heads to Mercy hospital. Still that person dressed in black keeps following him as seen from the hospital records.
I go in and talk to the doctor who checked him that day and the day he was divorced and all his other checkups for the next eight months.

I go back to my office and scan the photos Ryan gave me that show Vic in a compromising situation with Jason.
I listen to the voice recording that portrays him and Jason. I run it into the voice recognition software.

I call Ryan and ask him who delivered the evidence and he says its Vance who says he found the package in the hallway.
I ask him to send me the footage for the day he discovers the package.I inform him that i have completed the first report and he says he would like to know.

I call my secretary give her the notes and ask her to make a report.
By 3:00,the report is ready and i made an appointment with Ryan for 3:45pm.

I leave my office and drive to his home. I knock on the door and find Ryan with his parents.
I enter and set up my slide show with the evidence,i explain everything while showing them pictures.
"On that day,Vic went to the library to buy a book,on his way out,he faints and a Mr.Jason who was a guest at the hotel picks him and rushes him inside and calls the doctor,the doctors gives him a sedative because he is stressed out,the medicine knocks him out the whole night,in the morning,Jason lends him some clothes to go to the hospital but on the way he tries calling you.I noticed that someone in black keeps following him.At the hospital,the doctor confirms that he is one month pregnant,thats when the package is sent to you.I ran the photos through the sofware and realise they are just faked.He comes home and you throw him out.What you dont realise is that the beating and impact on the fall injured him,Jason rushes him to the hospital and he is bleeding badly.

He almost lost the baby.He goes to his mum's place and Jason and his mum help him through the pregnancy.
Eight months later,he gives birth to your son Reign.He opens a coffee shop and library and buys a house for them.Reign goes to Genesis elementary school.

Someone setup Vic to make you believe he betrayed you,am still investigating to find out who is behind it all.i end my report.

I turn to look at them and they are all shocked and horriffied,Ryan's mum is sobbing and Ryan is on the floor Crying.

Sometimes we have to give others the benefit of the doubt and atleast let them explain,even if everything points otherwise.