Man Up!

Ryan's Pov

I was so depressed after my ex- husband rejected me.
I know we are divorced but i never stopped loving him.
Even after he left,ive never looked at anyone,ever,i couldn't.
Vic is the only man i love and will always love.Then a thought pops into my mind,
"What if Vic found some one else and moved on,and they are happy together with our son?!"
I start sobbing pathetically at this thought,ive lost my ex-husband and child.
I haven't seen Vance since the commissioning of the school.l wonder where he is! He has many questions to answer.He is the one that put all those doubts in my mind about my ex-husband.

Vic always warned me about Vance but still i didn't listen to him.i just sigh and stay in bed.

Then i hear someone knocking on my door,
"Come in" i yell
My mum and dad come in and mum shouts at me,
"Get up now Ryan Alvares"
"I don't wanna,my life is over"i say
Dad sits next to me and says,"get up son,"
"No,let me talk to him my way"my mother says calmy
As soon as she says that,i feel the bed shift,one moment she's standing there,the next i feel slaps allover me.
I jump out of bed immediately,"mum,am an adult,you can't spank me anymore" i say
"Then man-up Ryan,get up and fight for your family,i didn't teach you to give up! If you really love your son and ex-husband,you will fight for them"
Feeling renewed and encouraged,"You're right mum"
I get into the bathroom,shave and shower.
After dressing up,i have something to eat then decide to rest up.

FERNANDEZ' Pov
After revealling the first report to Mr.Alvarez,i had a theory about who could be behind all this,but i needed more substansive proof.

So i called my co-investigator Luis and brief him.
"Luis,i want you to retrieve something for me" i say
"What are we retrieving?"he asks
"I need you to go to Suspect one's  place and look for a black gear and a ski mask and photo's.
"Okay,we'll retrieve them"Luis says.
"Be careful and i need that information in the shortest time possible"i reply

I look at the videos i retrieved from Alvares' office and that masked person appears so many times,he seems to be spying on the Alvares couple and on the day Ryan received the faked photo's ,i notice the masked person.

What is intriging is the fact that there is no recording of the masked person leaving or entering the building.This only means one thing,that the masked person is working in that office and has free access in there.
It could be anyone but after veryfying every one's whereabouts,via the videos everytime the masked person appeared,i narrowed down the suspects to three.Suspect one,two and three.
Suspect three's alibi matched my records and there was no cause for alarm.I striked three off my list.
Ive just verified two,only suspect one is left.
What worries me most is that suspect one has found out there is an ongoing investigation and could harm Mr.Alvares and his family.
Luis called and said he got in successfully and was searching for the items i asked for.

I also had someone tailing suspect one and reporting one's activities every two hours.

Luis finally returns and confirms everything i suspected,i have to inform Ryan immediately,he has to be on alert.so i call him and ask if he is home and he confirms it and that he is with his parents at home.

I drive there inorder to brief him.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions,two heads are better than one,but ugly(when you imagine it literally)
Vote,share and comment.