Chapter 5

"An airplane from China that was supposed to land in Korea had crashed due to the heavy rainstorm in China. The families of the victims are asking why did they allowed the plane to fly when they know that there is a storm coming. None of the passengers had survived."

---------

I'm so sorry that this is the only chance that I had to reply to you.

I never got your letters, our management had only given them to me a year after we had our debut. They gave it to me in a folder along with the newspaper article saying that the plane that you were in, had crashed.

I didn't want to believe it at first but when your family confirmed it, that's when I lost it.

Why didn't you just wait for me to come back there?
We would be together since the EXO-M will be working in China. I had planned it all already.
I'd come back to you then we'll be together for a year.
It could have been different ....
We could have been happy.

I'm so sorry for being so irresponsible, baby. For not looking after you, for not putting you as my priority. I had been so selfish. I'm so sorry.

I miss you so much, so much.
I love you, and I always will love you, you'll always be in my heart.

But baby please, please, come back home.

yours always,
Xingxing.