Chapter 2: How Do We Get Out?!

Who? You carried on watching Leon and out of curiosity you asked.

"Who is Ada?"

"She is a woman that keeps on popping in the wrong places..."

"So she is a baddie?"

"No....well... It's a long story..." He watches her walk around until a car pulled up. She climbed into the back of this Vehicle then it drove off. Leon made a move and open the door to see the registration plate. You follow him in worry as you stood behind him.

"Russian." You said as you saw the Russian plate.

"Well why'd you know. You can also tell what country that is.... You are full of surprises" he smirked as you blushed and looked away.

"I think....I should tell you what I was doing here...l"

Leon turns to look at you as he was slightly on edge from you speaking like this.

"I used to live in the Umbrella hive years and years ago with my Father. I left for more education...my fathe---" you was cut off by Leon butting in.

"I don't care about all that. As long as your not working for them now is all that matters."

"Yeah but?!"

"Listen... You are not the one who helped do all this. So there is no need to start getting all up tight with the past..."

You nod to him then points towards a street.

"Station is this way... And thank you Leon" you smile to him causing him to blush ever so slightly.

"Hey... Just don't close your eyes whilst shooting that thing"

You chuckle slightly as he moves and you followed.

"I will try..."

~ 2 Hour Time Skip~

You and Leon had made huge progress, Leon killed the infected as you was still getting used to what's was going on in your surroundings.

Heading towards the Shopping Mall, You and Leon stopped at the entrance. Leon aimed his pistol forward and slowly opened the door, looking around the corner he then closely stepped in carefully making sure no infected was lurking around.
Coast was clear, Leon gave out a gentle whistle to catch your attention, you nodded to him and followed him from behind, your heart was racing, how could anyone be so calm in a situation like this... I mean, you could die now? Or die when you walk in a room after something, you will just never know now in this world, now it has become something new and destructive.

"Watch your step" Leon whispers to you as he moved swiftly down a long shopping stall.

"Leon?"

"What is it?" He stops for you to get closer to him to talk.

"What if this person your looking for was dead?... What will happen then?"

"Then the mission would be a fail"

"What wou---" you was cut off by Leon covering your mouth and pulling you down to the floor. Laying ontop of you, he would then raise himself up slightly to see if a group of infected had seen you. But they did, heading your way Leon grunted as he got up off you and pulled you up to your feet, making you releasing the air in your lungs quickly.