Giving into Temptatiom

Even though camila didn't get much sleep last night she woke up this morning and did her daily routine. Once she was all dressed and made sure she had all her books for school she made her way out of the house to meet up with dinah so that they could walk to school together. Temptation

Camila was still really confused about every thing that happened yesterday and she hasn't been able to get the thought of how nice it was to have Lauren's soft lips attached to hers. She wants to talk to Lauren about it today but she honestly can't see that happening.... She knows she will chicken out and she'll never have the courage to go up to her, especially not at school where everyone will be watching her.

When Dinah and Camila made it to the school they were a bit early and there wasn't that much people around. Camila grew more nervous once she stepped inside the school thinking about how she's in the same building as Lauren. "I'm gunna go to the bathroom before class starts" camila told dinah, "that's okay I'm gunna head to my locker to get my books" camila just nodded in response and made her way to the bathroom.

Once she got to the bathroom she hopped that no one would be in there. But that wasn't the case.... She noticed one of the closed stalls. She sighed in annoyance but just turned around to the mirror fixing up her make-up. "You don't need make-up you know, you're a natural beauty" just at that very moment camila swore she felt her heart jump out of her chest once she heard that familiar voice. "I, uh... Hey Lauren" she mentally slapped herself for stuttering "hey" Lauren said with her raspy voice that camila found highly attractive. Lauren started walking towards camila and the closer she got the more camila felt like she was gunna die right then and there. "You ran out on me yesterday" Lauren said just above a whisper, camila was honestly lost for words at this point, she could see Lauren starting to slowly lean in... She felt like she was about to die, "what's the matter, do i make you nervous?" Lauren whispered in her ear.

Camila stood there still at a lost for words. She didn't know what to do at a moment like this.

All of a sudden she felt soft kisses along her neck.... she couldn't deny how good they felt, the longer Lauren continued the hotter she became. All of a sudden she felt a soft moan escape her lips when Lauren started kissing the sweet part of her neck.

Lauren smirked at the reaction she just got out of the younger girl and started to bite at her neck and then soothe it with her  tongue. She grew bolder once she realised the younger girl wasn't making any movements to try and stop her so she became bolder and grabbed her by the thighs and lifted Camila onto the sink. She looked into her deep chocolate brown eyes looking for a sign that she should stop.

However Camila just sat there with her eyes filled with list and gave Lauren a slight nod to give her approval to continue.

That's all that Lauren needed. She took Camila's mouth in a fierce kiss and didn't waste any time in slipping her tongue into the younger girls mouth. The older girl felt a moan escape her own lips once their tongues came into contact. Kissing Camila made her feel some type of way that she's never felt before with any other girl that she's ever been with.

Lauren start to slide her hands all over Camila's thighs but then she decided to take the next step. She started to slip her hand up her thigh and cupped her centre. Camila gave a quick grunt of desperation looking for more contact and wishing that the barrier of her underwear wasn't in the way. "Tell me if you want me to stop or to keep going?" Lauren gave her centre a soft squeeze which made the younger girl squeal in frustration and buck her hips up looking for more contact. "Ohh god keep going". Lauren looked her in the eyes and gave her a small smirk.

Just as Lauren started to slip her hand into her underwear the school bell had rang alerting everyone that first class has started.

Lauren removed her hand from Camila's pants making the younger girl sigh in disappointment. "Saved by the bell" Lauren said and left the bathroom leaving a very confused Camila in the behind wondering what the hell just happened.

After about 5 minutes Camila got up and straightened herself up and made sure she looked okay and headed to her first class.

She arrived to class late and by the time she got there, there was only one seat left. "Of course it had to be beside Lauren" she thought to herself. She took her seat and kept her head down the full class not wanting to make eye contact with Lauren after what just happened.

As soon as the bell rand Camila was the first person to run out of the classroom.

The only thought in her mind was how she had to get home, she couldn't deal with all this stress today. However first she needed to speak to her best friend and tell her she's going home early.

Camila spotted Dinah by her locked and made her way up to her. "hey mila", Camila gave her a warm smile in return. "Hey Dinah I'm gunna head home early cause I'm not feeling to well today". Dinah looked at her strangely because she thought that her best friend seemed fine this morning. Not wanting to push the subject cause she had to get to her next class Dinah dropped it and said "yeah that's fine, I'll come over later and check up on you sure"

Camila gave her a small hug and said "yeah okay see you later". She then left the school and made her way to her house

Once Camila got home her head was spinning, it was all too much to take in.  Once minute she's too scared to talk to Lauren and the next she's having a full make-out session with her in the bathroom.

All she wanted to do was close her eyes and fall asleep and hope this was all a dream. However once Camila started to drift off she heard the front door being knocked. She annoyingly got up to open the door.

Once she opened it she stood there in shock not able to form any words. "Dinah told me you left school early because you didn't feel well but to be honest the last I saw you, you seemed fine to me" Lauren said with a smirk that Camila wanted to kiss off her face. At the thought of that Camila started to blush in embarrassment. "Aren't you going to invite me in" Lauren said feeling a bit awkward standing out side of the house. " uhh yeah sure, come on in I guess" Camila said and led Lauren up to her bedroom.....

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: well it's been a while haha. I honestly don't know if I'll even continue with this story cause I feel like it's kinda crap but we shall see