First kiss

It's now Wednesday and Camila and Lauren still haven't talked to each other since that night at the party.

It's now lunch time and because Dinah isn't in today Camila just went to her usual hang out by herself where she knows she'll get peace and won't be disturbed.

She was in the back of the library sitting on the floor while reading a book and eating a banana. The bell went and Camila got up to go to her next class, as she was walking down the corridor all of a sudden she felt someone pull her by the arm and she was dragged into a dark room.

She didn't know what was going on, she felt like she was going to have a heart attack. The room was pitch black and she couldn't see anything. She still doesn't know who dragged her in here.

Before she could speak she was being pushed up against the wall. All she could think of at this point is if someone brought her in here to beat her up. But before she could even think of anything else she felt a pair of lips crash against hers.

The kiss was soft and gentle at first but started to get rougher as the time went on. Camila wasn't even thinking at this point, she didn't even know who she was kissing but something in the back of her mind was telling her not to stop.

All of a sudden she felt a tongue slide between her lips, and because this was Camila's first kiss she was confused as to what to do but the stranger could tell she was confused and hesitant and slid their hand down her side to her waist and then to her ass and gave it a tight squeeze.

Camila let out a short gasp, but long enough for the stranger to slide their tongue into her mouth and collide their tongues together.

Camila didn't know what to do but just followed what the stranger was doing and after a while their lips were moving in sync.

Camila quickly caught on to what she was doing and wrapped her arms around the stranger neck while their hands were now on her waist but she soon felt the stranger pulling her closer so there hips were touching closing any possible gap that was between them.

After a while Camila started to feel the stranger loosening their grip and straight away she missed their touch even though she still doesn't know who this person is.

After no one spoke Camila looked for the light switch so that she could finally see who this mysterious person is, but when she finally found the light switch and turned on the light she saw that the stranger had left before she could see who it was.

Looking around she realised that the mysterious person had brought her into the janitors closet.

After a while of Camila trying to understand what the hell just happened she looked at her phone and saw that she was 10 minutes late for class.

She made her way to class and as she entered the room the teacher did not look happy. "Camila why are you late for class?" the teacher asked her "I uh, I lost track of time" the teacher didn't seem to believe a word she said. "Well then you can just join me after school with Lauren since both of you were late to my class" 

Camila's heart skipped a beat when she heard her say that. "Wait Lauren was late to class as well" she thought to herself. She just nodded to the teacher and went to her seat and the teacher continued on with the lesson.

School was finally over but not for Camila and Lauren. Camila made her way to detention and as soon as she walked into the room she was met with Lauren who had a big grin on her face.

Camila was confused but payed no attention to it. She took a seat not the other side of the room as to which Lauren was on and pulled out a book and continued reading from where she was.

After about half an hour the teacher told them that she had to go to a meeting and they were not allowed to leave until she comes back.

It's been about 10 minutes since the teacher has left and Camila and Lauren still hasn't said a word to each other. Camila could feel someone staring at her and she looked over and saw that Lauren was staring at her, but instead of looking away a big smile just appeared on Lauren's lips.

Camila payed no attention to it and just gave her a quick smile before returning to her book. All of a sudden she was hit with a small piece of paper.

Camila looked over at Lauren and raised her eyebrows but Lauren just winked at her. Camila could feel herself blush but hopefully it wasn't that noticeable.

She picked up the piece of paper and opened it up and started to read what it said. "Did you enjoy your first kiss?" Camila's heart stopped as soon as she read the wee note. Was Lauren, her crush for the last two years really her first crush. If her blush wasn't noticeable before it's definitely noticeable now.

Camila was shocked, she froze, she didn't know what to do she couldn't even look at Lauren at this point she was too embarrassed.

She just crumpled up the piece of paper and made her way to the door. She had to get out of there and away from Lauren she was to embarrassed to face her.

She could here Lauren shouting for her to come back but she just ignored her and made her way out of the school as fast as she could.

Luckily for Camila she doesn't live far from the school and it was only a 10 minute walk to her house.

When Camila made it to her house she went straight to her bedroom and collapsed on her bed with her face buried in her pillow. Her head was all over the place as she replayed what happened earlier that day in the janitors closet.

She couldn't stop wondering why Lauren kissed her,but she also couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt when their lips touch each other and how it felt so natural.

After a while of Camila thinking her head started to get sore wondering what that kiss meant and decided to try and get some sleep (even though she knew she wasn't going to get any) and hope that tomorrow won't be awkward and thinking how she'll have to talk to Lauren tomorrow in school.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry it took me so long to update its kind of hard with school and homework and because of that I will probably only be updating about twice a week :(

If there's any mistakes I apologise, I literally just done this right now because I felt like I had to update